Sign in to follow this  
OwenThePMC

DayZ Mod l Abominable Snowmen. l [AS] l Recruiting. l 15 and Up. l Skilled Players Only.l

If your reading this forum post you want to join a good durable and quality DayZ Clan,and that's just what [AS] will do for you.

Our requirements for our clan are down below. 

15 and UP
Age?
Must Be Mature.
How Long Have You Played DayZ For?
On A Scale Of (1-10) How Good In Combat Are You? 
On A Scale Of (1-10) How Good Are You With A Sniper Rifle?
How Many Hours Do You Have On Arma?
Are You A WastleLand Player?

What Server Do We Play On?:Currently we represent and play for Ghostz Gamerz or [GG]. To sum it up we play on their server we donate, have our own TS and etc. [GG] Is a Tavianna Overpoch server, It gets tons of people daily and tons of streamers as well. If you now who CrReaM is he plays on [GG] here is his twitch if you want to see him play sometime http://www.twitch.tv/crream

How Do I Get Recruited?: Meet the standards and fill out the application and send it to me by joining [GG]'s TeamSpeak At:ts.ghostzgamerz.com and look for a channel that says abominable snowmen. Contact any one who is in there; which is me and few others. 

Whats Our Current Clan Count?: 6 Members in Total. 

Our We A Bandit Or Hero Clan?: Its honestly up to what ever floats your boat, but we are mostly a bandit clan.

Our Recent History In DayZ?: We have been playing Dayz and Arma for a total of three years now and some in the clan even longer! Our group goes all the way back to original vanilla were we originated our squad. We also played on several Epoch servers such as The MOTO Server,CCG and ATD. We also participated for 3 months in playing overwatch on ZombZ Server, We were a very powerful squad on that server and we donated as well for doner base at that time we had about 8 members.

What Are We Mainly Looking For Skill Wise?: We are looking for top notch spotters,snipers and pilots. We are looking for someone with bad-a** sniping ability's! We're looking for experienced close quarters shooting, communication, trust and maturity.What we love seeing is long time Arma players, people that grew on arma 2 oa wastleland.

Where Did We Get Our Name?: We got our name from the movie Monsters Inc. In the scene were they are in the Himalayas with the Abominable Snowman. 

Do You Have Live Streamers and Youtuber's In [AS]?: Yes, We have around 2-3 Live steamers and recorders. 

Why Do You Not Have GFX On This Forum Post?: The Image insert thing is giving me a hard time!!

In conclusion, we hope to see you in [GG] Teamspeak ready to be recruited.  

• Like 1

Age? 16

Must Be Mature. Yes

How Long Have You Played DayZ For? 2 years

On A Scale Of (1-10) How Good In Combat Are You? 8

On A Scale Of (1-10) How Good Are You With A Sniper Rifle? 8

How Many Hours Do You Have On Arma? 371 but they didnt, till recently, add hours played on the mod.

Are You A WastleLand Player? Yes

Hello, im interested to join you.

Age?  21
Must Be Mature. Yes i`am
How Long Have You Played DayZ For? I think its 2 years since i started with day-z
On A Scale Of (1-10) How Good In Combat Are You? I would say 7 
On A Scale Of (1-10) How Good Are You With A Sniper Rifle? 8-9 depends on the sniper-rifle
How Many Hours Do You Have On Arma? didnt count them but al least 300+h
Are You A WastleLand Player? yes

Hope to hear from you, if you want me to add in steam :Minaru ( a picture with a red dragon)