Sign in to follow this  
Nonapona2

DayZ Standalone 0.51 Experimental - How to pick up frozen items

Well that was short and sweet, thanks for the tip.

By the way, current experimental build is 0.50.125369 not 0.51

Edited by Fluxley

Well that was short and sweet, thanks for the tip.

By the way, current experimental build is 0.50.125369 not 0.51

Thanks for the words, and yeah I know it is but close to everyone just say 0.51, so that's why I called it that :) 

I've never heard anyone call it 0.51 seeing how the patch isn't 0.51.

Well as the patch before this experimental update that I guess we can call the "AK patch" was 0.50, nobody calls this 0.50, and nobody sure as hell says 0.50.125369, so why not just call it 0.51 eh? Or maybe 0.50½, but that would be weird wouldn't it? :-]

Edited by Nonapona2

Well as the patch before this let's call it "AK patch" was 0.50, nobody calls it 0.50, and nobody sure as hell says 0.50.125369, so why not just call it 0.51 eh? Or maybe 0.50½, but that would be weird wouldn't it? :-]

The patch before this was called 0.49 and it's stable. Let me redirect you.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/forum/135-experimental-patch-discussion/

Edited by Borges

Actually I'm in game now and .50 is still experimental..not sure where you're on .51.

Edited by Borges

Geez, the last experimental, that introduced lockpicks etc. was 0.50, and it got stalled because of crashes and they updated experimental to "0.51" just yesterday

Nope. They just released the fourth build of the 0.50.

Well as the patch before this experimental update that I guess we can call the "AK patch" was 0.50, nobody calls this 0.50, and nobody sure as hell says 0.50.125369, so why not just call it 0.51 eh? Or maybe 0.50½, but that would be weird wouldn't it? :-]

It's the 4th experimental release of 0.50. Hence the lot of extra figures appended to 0.50. If we called it 0.51 things would gradually become more confusing when the actual 0.51 was released on experimental and people began calling that 0.52. When they released 3 subsequent builds of 0.51 we would reach 0.55, and before a couple of months you would have reached 1.0 and that's where things would just explode everyones brains.

• Like 4

It's the 4th experimental release of 0.50. Hence the lot of extra figures appended to 0.50. If we called it 0.51 things would gradually become more confusing when the actual 0.51 was released on experimental and people began calling that 0.52. When they released 3 subsequent builds of 0.51 we would reach 0.55, and before a couple of months you would have reached 1.0 and that's where things would just explode everyones brains.

*mind blown of all them words* 

but thanks for the info :]