YZ250

AUSSIE DAYZ Group

dayz_logo2-1.jpg

Any Aussies looking for a group to join up with can come to our website at www.adrenalinfactor.com We've been around as a Group for 6 Years and as well as DayZ we do rfactor racing.

We currently have 10 Active Players who are playing most Nights. We operate as a Squad and set an objective to achieve on most outings. We have our own Ventrillo Server which you will be given access to and will run our own Server at release.

So if your looking for an active group and want to enjoy the game with others' date=' have a beer a laugh drop in to our Site www.adrenalinfactor.com

Sorry no Under 18's

[/quote']

Yeh sounds good, me and my mate been playing for a few days now, wanting to stick to survivor, will head over to your site now.

Hey just letting you know I have registered. =)

Accepted mate

Registered on the website last night, waiting for acceptance email.

19yo male from Melbourne, wouldn't consider myself an 'elite' player but I have lots of experience in team-based FPS's, and I think I'm a friendly enough guy :)

Would love to have some pals to roll with.

Don't join this place yz is a whiney bitch when he doesnt get his own way. he will fuck you over if you dont do what he says and if you are better than he is he will kill you and take your shit, and ban you from vent. they fail at racing sims and they probably fail at this too.

*Posting privileges suspended*

Sadly this person who is now calling themselves RB30E ( Adubz) can no longer post due to abusing others continually in this DAYZ Forum, and the very reason he was removed from our Group. Yes you will be banned from our Vent and Site if you abuse others, in life you dont get away from abusing others, most of his Posts here are abusive and it shouldnt be tolerated.

Sooo back to recruiting we have probably 12 or more Players currently playing, with lots of resources , ability to run servers etc. We've been around for almost 6 years and are continually growing

hey guys, read your page

would love teaming up with fellow Australians and having a laugh :D

i registered at the site and hopefully get accepted. I do have a mic

my steam name is : itonez

Accepted mate

Registered on the site. I'm a Veteran survivor looking to form with a squad. Keen to team up with you all.

awesome thanks, atm trying to get into servers but not working out..

Tonez it looks like the new Update, most servers haven't as yet

SnR Sorry we don't use Team Speak, we use Ventrillo

hey i sign up to your forum but not sure if it register properly. i been palying the game for over a week so i know most of the basic, hope to join a group and play together

Peter you should be able to sign in with your details mate

Bumping ( All accounts added )

I have applied as well, i've got another mate who's a mad-keen racer and is installing DayZ as we speak (I've been on for a couple of weeks) so would be good to get us a team going and maybe race some UAZ's!

Accepted Burt

Saturday Night Raid this weekend !

All approved Fellas

Tiny all accepted mate, enjoy

Saturday Night Raid this weekend !

Rendevous point for tonights Raid has been posted