YZ250

AUSSIE DAYZ Group

dayz_logo2-1.jpg

Any Aussies looking for a group to join up with can come to our website at www.adrenalinfactor.com We've been around as a Group for 6 Years and as well as DayZ we do rfactor racing.

We currently have 30 + Active Players who are playing most Nights. We operate as a Squad and set an objective to achieve on most outings. We have our own Ventrillo Server which you will be given access to and will run our own Server at release.

Saturday Nights we have "Saturday Night Raids" where a person Volunteers to lead our group and sets up objectives and tasks for the evenings play

Website and Forum available to share information

So if your looking for an active group and want to enjoy the game with others, have a beer and a laugh drop in to our Site www.adrenalinfactor.com

Sorry no Under 18's

Some of our Adventures

Edited by YZ250

hey man i went to your website tried registering but got an error? how do i contact you.

Your all registered mate, just log in and say Hi

Just registered then. Will jump back on and introduce myself when I get back.

I'm just an old guy tired of running around on his own. Looking forward to teaming up.

All good mate, we range from 20's to 50's

Hey YZ250,

Been playing for a couple of weeks. Looking to team up with some aussies. I will drop by your site and say hi!

Well being that I am from perth I have trouble geting on any Australian servers when I get home from work as they are eastern state servers. If I ever manage to get on an Australian server I might sign up for your clan:) Games kinda lonely and tense playing solo.

All been accepted to Site fellas

Limitid currently we play on Seattle servers rather than the Aussies

I would very much like to team up with other Australians because i am sick of going alone, add me on skype, if you don't have a mic thats fine because you can still text chat. My skype is a follows: Meow0369. Send a contact request with the message being Dayz team, Cheers.

Been playing arma 2 dayz mod alone for awhile without any real trustworthy companions. Nearly impossible to meet people without being shot so I'v gone with this post. I'd like to join a clan if possible.

About myself:

-I'm Western Australian, 18 y.o male.

-I'm an experienced dayz mod player looking for other experienced players to join up with.

-I'm respectful, honest and very loyal.

-I'd describe my play style as 'mercenary'; being able to look after myself but having group goals.

-I'm a bandit (Get real and deal with it). But I'm not the typical cod player this community hates. I only shoot real threats or high value targets, not at new oblivious players.

-Seeking tactical game play and others to enjoy this game with at a higher skill level.

-I'm generally an easy-going friendly person.

-I play a lot.

What I expect from anyone seeking to join me or recruit me:

-They must be experienced and have knowledge on weapons/cities/how to navigate/how to loot/survive and pvp.

-Must accept pvp and banditry to a fair degree.

-Must already have a method of out of game voice chat (skype at the very least).

-Must be a fair, honest and loyal player(s).

-Be involved in tactical game play.

Please no immature flaming for any reason, no crying either for that matter. I don't use forums often, so I've already probably breached some code of conduct.

Get in contact with me, thanks ;]. Looking forward to meeting some good players.

I would move this to Survivor or Bandit campfire, but you're looking for either or. Therefore this thread can stay,

dayz_logo2-1.jpg

Hi Fellas, you can join our guys, running at around 10 atm at Adrenalinfactor.com

Thread has now been moved here, thank you Admins

RasZ, thats close enough mate, your more than welcome to Join

Alright guys, me and a mate are looking for 1-2 more people, 3 at max just to group with and have fun on Dayz. We play ANZ and NZ servers.

* * * * * * * Requirements * * * * * * *

- You must play for fun, no raging over the mic.

- Don't be stupid and always listen to the team.

- Everybody has a say in what we do and we always take it into consideration.

- If your balls haven't dropped then this ain't the right group for you.

- Must have TeamSpeak and preferably a mic.

- Must be prepared to fight other players if we bump into them, no being a pussy and disconnecting.

- Always split loot with the group.

- Must be trustworthy and no stabbing your mates in the back.

If you would like to join, add me on Steam ( Siggy_NRL ) and drop me a msg saying you would like to join.

G'day mate

Tried to register myself on your site, it brought me to a dud page after I filled in the registration form. Any help would be appreciated.

Interested in playing with a group, just got the mod today

Shapowza we manually accept which may explain, checking it out now mate

A regular group to run with would be great, signed up, hopefully talk to you soon.

Vas.

Great Vas, see ya at Adrenalin

Wait, I didn't post on this thread, did someone decide to merge all the Aussies together in one thread?

I think so Flutter