Hello all. I have something I need to ask you... Have you ever seen a HUGE fire, in the game. Burning, nothing in there, it seems. Is it a bug? Its really strange...

Okay, now it is officially wierd. Like really wierd. Now, i notice that I have the best backpack, I didnt before. And the Svd camo, too. Two mags. Really crazy. BTW, i found the fire to come from a helicopter crash. Someone must not have been able to fly on a night server...

It makes no sense. I also have NVG. Could someone have hacked me? Can that be done? I now have 8 mags for this weapon...

Its a Forest fire caused by something. I have seen it, right after a heli crashed, a huge forest fire just started. Not a common sight.

Saw a huge fire coming from Balota traffic control tower as soon as I spawned. Went to investigate and it turns out the building was flattened into rubble, I then got shot. Could've been a heli.

Hacker.

Its a glitch when a hacker crash a vehicule that wasnt intended into the game, last time I saw it it was coming from a crashed F35. Also, there were hacked crates all over the place. That server is rotten, leave it and drop the hacked gear.

it was a crashed ah11, i think. its north of nw airfield, on de60...

this just happened to me on us100 new jersey was happily driving around berinzino then suddenly my car became unresponsive at first i thought i busted a Tyre but they were intact (at this time there was no fire) i then decided to reconnect to see if that would fix it on reconnecting i was unconscious but the surrounding area seemed bright as it was night time as i finally got up i noticed this huge fire and a crashed heli but i haven't heard any heli fly over me or what so ever

ps at the time this happened im 80% sure i was the only one one the server at that time

as Superior said it could be a graphical glitch but this is the first time its happened to me and ive been playing arma since it first came out

but for my issue i wouldn't off thought it would be a graphical glitch due to the random heli crash that appeared all thought i maybe mistaken