Sign in to follow this  
venkman302

Are private servers "IN"? Are there any POPULATED with consistent players?

I've been searching these forums and browsing the server list for Private servers/shards.  There seem to be about 10 total with all having 0-3 players tops.  I've been looking off and on all afternoon. 

Where can I play on a private server where there are actual players to play with?  Any recommendations?  Can't wait to get rid of this server hopping crap.

Thanks!

Forum: www.DayZGameServer.com

When you are looking for a ever improving Server Community that will be here in a Year without Admin abuse and a steady increasing Player count ;)

Feel free to ask any Questions.

Edited by VanValdenburg

I've been searching these forums and browsing the server list for Private servers/shards.  There seem to be about 10 total with all having 0-3 players tops.  I've been looking off and on all afternoon. 

Where can I play on a private server where there are actual players to play with?  Any recommendations?  Can't wait to get rid of this server hopping crap.

Thanks!

I think there are a lot of players out there who are like you, all waiting for a nearly full server to join. But if everyone is just waiting and is not joining, servers will never be full. So join any server and see it fill up.   ;)

Edited by Kassander
  • Like 1