roose

[RmR] Overpoch / BaseBattles / Group Management / Spawn Select / Fast Trade / No decay

So i used to play on a server called " Reapers Overpoch" the owner is Roose. I left the server and he asked why and i said its boring and sucks. I moved to a firecock server and he finds out talks to the admin and used a FORGED ban message saying im a hacker and he got me banned on firecock: 2015-02-22 21:46:00 infiSTAR HackLog | [Ranger]Arch (76561198139975410) | BadFile: whippyv4\executev4.sqf | #line 1 "whippyv4\executev4.sqf"

execVM "WhippyV4\execv4.sqf";

execVM "WhippyV4\Keybindiezz.sqf";

I was unbanned from the server because the message was forged and i was never even on the server at that time. Roose is currently doing this to other servers please report him and share this message

Server IP: 198.27.80.213:2702

tried this server ... got a safe found an isolated house to stick it in, come back 24 hours later and theres a wall around the house isolating me from my gear/gold. was instantly told how to take a G3 mag split it down to m24 then recombine for infinite DMR mags ... Server is Rife with Strife ... Enjoy!

@Rot

Sorry about the so called...bad experience you had in the server.. If you pay attention towards the loading screen we do offer in game support. As always just join the teamspeak3 server double Click on DayZ Support and an admin would of straighten things out for ya.

Take care!

@Rot

Sorry about the so called...bad experience you had in the server.. If you pay attention towards the loading screen we do offer in game support. As always just join the teamspeak3 server double Click on DayZ Support and an admin would of straighten things out for ya.

Take care!

if YOU pay attention, you might not loose donation dollars...

your solution sounds easy enough... However I did log your team speak and explained the case to one of your admins, whereas he found the situation more comical than I did. He said I'd have to wait for you. Why have an admin if they cant/wont do anything... sounds legit. Anyway, others servers out there.

@Rot

Take care!

if YOU pay attention, you might not loose donation dollars...

your solution sounds easy enough... However I did log your team speak and explained the case to one of your admins, whereas he found the situation more comical than I did. He said I'd have to wait for you. Why have an admin if they cant/wont do anything... sounds legit. Anyway, others servers out there.

@Rott

If YOU pay attention you would understand things clear. The mods that told you to wait for "Roose" they took the right actions. In the past we had a user come in stated that he had a base at a  location and can he have this removed..they simply just lied. It wasnt there base. So thats why the admin stated wait for Roose so we can look up further information which takes about 10 seconds. And to answer your last question they do have the admin powers to help you, and it is legit. Good luck on your other servers :)

++

Seems that you have a nice track record of bashing other threads on these forums.  ""Your 44 years old".. You should know better put yourself in our shoes

Edited by roose

Were back up..All data has been transferred over. :) ( Good ol vilayer screwed us ) :)