Sign in to follow this  
Strayduos

Need help - Vilayer Server EPOCH

Hey, would really like someone to help me with my vilayer server.

I bought the service last night as me and a friend thought it would be a good idea, after playing Arma for 2 years prior to DayZ release to try and see how we would fair owning our own server (Its a shitload harder than we thought!!!) But all hope is not lost, but we need help, this is the problem.

Currently, I cant connect and others cant connect to my server, when you connect it puts you on the black "Wait For Host" screen.

it was working last night, this only happened after we tried installing our first script, so when we realized the script was causing this so we tried to revert to the old files and change any .sqf coding that we changed, but even now the server is stuck on Wait for Host, I am not contacting Vilayer because they are about as much use as a chocolate house in a desert. 

If anyone can get in contact via Steam or Skype it would be greatly appricated!!

Steam: Darkevendger / Barlow

Thanks, Ben

hi mate i would recommend contacting them they have always been the best of help with me and got back to me within hours, just explain what you may have done and im sure they will just restore the files for you

Submit a ticket. Make sure you log in! Thats a must they will not respond unless you log in and create a ticket.

Hey, there is a code manager button in your ACP, that will reinstall the Epoch mod clean so to speak if you choose "restore vilayer code custom".

Good luck.