Sign in to follow this  
Mickcool

Looking for people.

It's a brand new sever with only a few people at the moment but I was looking for people to join me and we could gear up and get ready for when the sever gets populated, even if you don't want to join their still giving out free building boxes for new players. If you're interested add me on here, they also have a Team Speak we can use.

Sever IP-212.129.63.192:2302

Launch parameters- -malloc=system -mod=@Taviana;@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;

Add me on Steam: Mickcool

Or

Join the Team-Speak: 212.18.228.69

Edited by Mickcool

Heroic Forces  =H.F=

Despite what the name suggests, we are a clan that plays hero on 1st and 3rd person. This means we will set up a squad system, that can be changed, (and you wont be restricted to) but in combat situations this is were you will go to ensure the enemy is killed and we are victorious. We are a friendly gaming community who are looking for people over 16 (if you are under the age we may give you a probation period), and you must be willing to be active and friendly to our clan members. We are not just restricted to DayZ and we are sure you will be able to find people who are playing the game you are and we can set you up a chanel for this game in our teamspeak (eurots5.gameservers.com:9402).