Sign in to follow this  
AWad

I'm Starting A Day Z YT Channel

Hey guys, just going to start a Day Z YouTube channel.

There aren't many channels on YT so I thought I'd use my fraps and start recording some gameplay.

I have a few videos finished editing, and I am currently uploading 3 videos to YT now.

First one is just an Intro/Me Dying in Cherno lol.

The second and third videos are of today with a group member looting and surviving.

I run usually with 2-5 other people, so there usually is something exciting going on. Plus the team aspect isn't shown on YT videos most of the time.

Hopefully my channel can encourage people to group up.

I do kill people on sight, so sorry if anyone in my videos got the bad end of mine or a teammates bullet :) lol.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3MSce1VaiqQUcqKK5kYpPg?feature=mhee

Oh gosh, do you have to do a KoS on a Youtube channel?

Think of all the people who will be showing up thinking that's how to play the game... Ugh.

Still having a DayZ channel is an idea I approve of.

The only reason I KoS, is because every single person I have ever tried to talk to in DC has lied and murdered me.

I have tried to team up with randoms the first 2 weeks and died trying every time.

I don't KoS if the guy is say far away, but if he is a direct threat, he's dead to me.

And the next guy who buys this game and runs up to you for some teamwork will also be shot in the face. It's not terribly hard to see how the victims in this are their own problem.

Video player messed up last night, Ep 3 coming today.