Sign in to follow this  
ibob991

Atlanta 43?

Went down over 2 hours ago, and has not reappeared. Was the server moved? renamed?

Any1 know the name of the host?

Either bill's were not payed or the server company is having issues and i would like to be informed.

i'm just wondering; were you one of the two guys driving along the coast in a huge truck/jeep?

hey man i was the driver of that offroad humvee type vehicle that was circling you guys. i was talking on direct comm trying to get your attention but apparently my mic wasn't working in game. we just needed some car parts and were trying to ask if you guys had any. i'm sorry about my friend that shot at your window, he thought you guys were hostiles.

hey man i was the driver of that offroad humvee type vehicle that was circling you guys. i was talking on direct comm trying to get your attention but apparently my mic wasn't working in game. we just needed some car parts and were trying to ask if you guys had any. i'm sorry about my friend that shot at your window' date=' he thought you guys were hostiles.

[/quote']

We had some parts and we have been glad to share, but we were getting shot at and we bailed.

Doesn't really matter at this point since the server seems to be dead.

if this server is down for good, my friends and i are gonna lose a lot of stuff. that vehicle of ours is loaded and we have a full tent aswell. it sucks, but there's nothing we can do about it. :( again, i'm sorry my friend shot at you guys... luckily all he had ammo for was a silenced m9. he saw you guys slow down and assumed you were gonna hop out and blast us so he just wanted the first shot.

also i'm just curious, would you and your friend(s) like to team up with us? we're a kind bunch that haven't had much luck running into friendlies. you two were the first we've seen that didn't shoot us immediately.

do you have steam? if so send me your username via pm and we can work something out

136 views and still no one with any information =(

/bump

Contacted PermaPhrost, but still no answer.

Everyone that wants this server back plz email and pm him!!!!

i want my tent back!

You're not going to get it. Take a look through the first few pages of this forum, it's a huge problem with admins who shut their servers down without saying a word to anybody. Better to move on and try to find one hosted by a clan or something, less likely they'll decide to let the rent run out.

/bump

Still waiting on a word from PermaPhrost!!!!!