EukanubaDaniel

US21 {CQF} Clan disconnect

Me and my friend saw the clan , we open fired at them on top of the hospital in cherno we took 8 men out before they started disconnecting to save them selves from bleeding out. i then got Hit by a member of their clan with a hatchet, impossible though as he attacked me from behind and i had the ladder covered... he had disconned to spawn behind me. This is cheating isnt it?

Hello EukanubaDaniel,

If you could provide me with names and possibly a picture or something, I can deal with it. I do not tolerate this sort of behavior.

Johnny

I didnt capture a screenshot sorry.. well i did but my game wasnt running though steam this occasion so i could only capture my black screen. but as for names i can remember not much. Probably not even any names. i think was "Josh" with the clan names and something else. he was one who i think either disconned or i killed. I'm sorry i've forgot names and i also forgot the main criminal being the man with a hatchet behind me.

please do forgive my vague memory

EukanubaDaniel

Thanks , it was a good fight, they showed some teamwork as they finally after about 25mins locked me and my friend down :P they got a bit desperate sending in 2 "baits" onto the roof :P

got my stuff back after dieing so did my friend , so i guess it wasnt all to bad, would of been more fun minus the little cheatings. anyway thanks for your concern.

My first ever fight for survival like that! was thinking of letting the game go but that day has changed me!

Hey guys,i believe that was when i was playing with that group if it was yesterday,and the CQF guys were on the opposite building of the hospital which would be the office.If it was us :

Mate,it was freaking intense.It felt like a major firefight,almost like war.

I just want to tell you this: NO ONE,took advantage of the disconnect function.NO ONE disconnected!The guy with the axe went up the ladder,i saw it with my eyes.He didn't exploit or anything.No one exploited.

It was intense because: You 2 were shooting at us from the Hospital and another 1 guy was shooting at us from the Power plant Fire station.

Basically you 2 killed something like 4-5 guys,than i got shot and 1 other got killed from the guy on the Firestation.In the mean time,2 guys tried to go kill you going up the ladder.They both failed.After maybe half an hour of god damn intense firefight,i killed the guy on the firestation shooting at us.We then regrouped at the ground floor of the offices and decided to leave the area,cause you got the high ground and there was no point in trying to kill you.

I can name the guys with me,but i assure you NO ONE disconnected or exploited by hopping servers.You just killed a lot of guys.

yep, it was great. We knew sooner or later you had to come into Elektro and we figured you would come from the North. We waited for hours and hours, then suddenly a large force of 15+ comes over the hill and runs into the firestation we wait for the opportune moment to fire me acting as a spotter and my friend the sniper only having a lee enfield. one of your guys goes on the rooftop of the powerplant I calculate the bearings to my friend and he just shoots. We didn't know if he hit first but he did we were estatic it was a nice shot.

1 down, the whole clan to go. then for a few minutes we have sniper wars your sniper takes a potshot at us from the hill to the north east and unfortunately aggro's 50 zombies oh dear he's dead. then we continue waiting for you while you figure out where we are one of your guys goes into the school and gets shot. Btw who went up the ladder and the fell down that made us laugh quite a lot.

Then you decided to charge us, shit got real. It was a war no doubt, jesus the amount of fire coming our way was unreal. your guys were running through the streets like it was a medieval siege and you had all the guys in the world! lol, the guy at the shop covering the guys in the school looked away every now and then allowing us to get up and shoot your guys in the school. after a while some of your guys started coming up. and I died but my friend managed to kill them all. I came back and got my stuff.

We then decided there were way too many of you and I had to go anyways. So we left, it was a good war and overall I would say our insurgency won! rule the Bean Bandits!

It was indeed awesome.Once we were in the offices/school,there was 1 guy in the store,1 in the streets randomly running and most of us around 6 were in the school.We got fired at from both of the firestations and you,and the guy who did overwatch with the lee enfield on the hill,got so much agro,i don't remember if he survived.The first guy fell,yeah,it was pretty hilarious from our view too :D

Several of us got killed from you,i got wounded and 1 got shot by a different shooter by the firestation.I managed to kill him,and yeah.It was pretty intense.But the axe guy,who went 2nd up the ladder,didn't cheat,you probably missed him..Anyway it was awesome,true DayZ paranoic/firefight moment.

Yeah probably i was watching ladders but sometimes my view would slip :P got my stuff back anyway i was talking to KillZpne over skype and he'd spot from below and i'd go like "ok im going to pop up and hit the man in the lighthouse" "now the man on the warehouseroof" Great war!

If me and killzone could maybe join you? that would be awesome to

Good to read that there is some fair and square fire(or ax) fights.

Without ghosting dc and cheats.

Did this clan just start or something?I killed 4 of them by myself without them even shooting back..Cherno Supermarket on EU20

We get bunches of new recruits everyday, sometimes even people with no DayZ or Arma II experience so when encountering CQF YMMV. But we do enforce our rules (being friendly and no exploiting or dc'ing for example), and if someone's not abiding by them we appreciate people contact us so we can set them straight.