Sign in to follow this  
Persason

ATOMIC BOMB EXPLODED?! On LU14 WTF

WHAT JUST HAPPENED`?

I was playing on the server "dayZ Zombie RPG LU14 - Don't Be Fail" When suddenly my 5.1 surround shakes like hell making this loud sound of a huge bomb going off in the distance my house was literally shaking! I got so scared seeing nothing I decides to lye down on the ground to inspect the situation and see what was going on I saw nothing. The trees started gliching/disappearing in front of me and 10-15 seconds after I heard the blast I was tossed 50 meters away and died hearing this EEEEEEE sound. Looking at the deaths list everyone died simultaneously. All 40-50 people..

I died with lots of gear!!!!

What was that?

welcome to hacks :) rampant now a certain tool has come out.

Similar happened on UK8 just now. Very loud sound and everyone dead after 1 min. Hackers are really ruining this game.

Hmmm, I was thinking of continuing my adventures but upon reading this, I think I'll save it for tomorrow.

We were there (on LU14), too. 5 people in one teamspeak:

- Niemand

- Anton

- CaveSquirrel

- CMM

- Rother

we just had to restart and did run lucky with equipment-raids (what took us 2 hours)... now we gotta find stuff again,

I frapsed a part of the massdying after I died... until we all got kicked off the server. If you need that feel free to tell me, then I will upload it to youtube.

We were there (on LU14)' date=' too. 5 people in one teamspeak:

- Niemand

- Anton

- CaveSquirrel

- CMM

- Rother

we just had to restart and did run lucky with equipment-raids (what took us 2 hours)... now we gotta find stuff again,

I frapsed a part of the massdying after I died... until we all got kicked off the server. If you need that feel free to tell me, then I will upload it to youtube.

[/quote']

That would be awesome! :) What a pity we died. Nice you got some of it frapsed it would be awesome if you could upload it :)

decoding it. hope everything works.

I got around 38 seconds of dying and german babbling/whining. Hope that does not offend you too much. If it does: f00! :D

Its decoding, I will not resize it, so its 1920x1080... lets see what youtube does to it.

EDIT: here ye go.

can anybody tell me whats the bb-code for showing youtube-vids? cuz does not work. :O

decoding it. hope everything works.

I got around 38 seconds of dying and german babbling/whining. Hope that does not offend you too much. If it does: f00! :D

Its decoding' date=' I will not resize it, so its 1920x1080... lets see what youtube does to it.

EDIT: here ye go.

[hr']

can anybody tell me whats the bb-code for showing youtube-vids? cuz does not work. :O

Thanks for the vid :) You can see everyone dying at once in it.

yupp I thought I only did record like the end but seems like i recorded it all. :D

Sadly I am new to using fraps and got only around 15 fps while recording in DayZ, so I am not used to using it. Maybe I will be, when I use it more for Warband/cRPG.

Much as I hate hacking in team games, I have to say

Sudden death from an atom bomb? I apologise for finding that funny as hell! If it was a one-off and he doesn't keep doing it, I would probably have been amused.

Someone needs to DDoS all the hack sites off the net for good. Or better yet, Dox them all. They seem like retards, I bet their personal info is all over the place. We need to fight back since apparently the law does not have our back.

lol. DDoS hacking-sites. I like the Idea. :D

1. form a group

2. name it "HackerSlayerSociety"

3. make a cool logo like the laughing man,

4. make all hackers PCs explode

5. ???

6. Satisfaction

from what i gather they have been doing this every saturday nite after the devs go to sleep