Sign in to follow this  
kalle88l@hotmail.com

LU 48 Community thread

Welcome to the LU 48 community thread.

I'm the owner of the DayZ server LU 48 and this thread has the purpose of introducing you guys to the community I would like to build on this server.

I would like to see that a majority of the players on this server are returning users and therefore build relationships to the other players and react according to that. A feared group of bandits that you run from or the kind guy that helped you a few days ago. I mean who would you shoot on sight? ;)

To support this community we wish to give the players on our server a place to discuss their experiences and find other like-minded people to join if you wish. This thread is one such forum and our TeamSpeak another (an IRC chat will be introduced shortly).

I have plenty of ideas for this community and I really hope you will join me in it!

TeamSpeak:

IP: 62.104.20.59:9995

Pass: SoP

If you have any issues at LU 48 please don't hesitate to contact me at dayzlu48@gmail.com

Seems like a nice server! I'll be sure to start playing here :)

Hey guys,

There are currently problems with the network connection to the Hive. The problems are reported to be slowly going away, the server will however remain offline for a while to ensure there is no corruption of data!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards

Kalle