Sign in to follow this  
slywether

grocery/produce/ice cream stands/ticket booths wha..

Am I just an alcoholic or are these things gone now?  Are there dynamic/static versions?  I never really took notice to them, but after finding a Longhorn (my first and only) on top of one, I began searching them far more often.  Though now, I suppose maybe since hot fix, or over the last week or two, I haven't seen one at all.  Can't find a picture of one, but the blue'ish building, two shelf racks on the inside, two what appear to be coolers or freezers, usually busting with food, and sometimes ammo/weapons/mags.  Whatever they are or want to be called, where did they go?

As a side note.  I would like my pump shotgun already!!!!!  Thank you.

Am I just an alcoholic or are these things gone now?  Are there dynamic/static versions?  I never really took notice to them, but after finding a Longhorn (my first and only) on top of one, I began searching them far more often.  Though now, I suppose maybe since hot fix, or over the last week or two, I haven't seen one at all.  Can't find a picture of one, but the blue'ish building, two shelf racks on the inside, two what appear to be coolers or freezers, usually busting with food, and sometimes ammo/weapons/mags.  Whatever they are or want to be called, where did they go?

As a side note.  I would like my pump shotgun already!!!!!  Thank you.

*Pistol Grip Pump....say it right man....