Sign in to follow this  
theirongiant

Are we expecting anything new after today's maintenance?

What's the word on the street for today's downtime, anything incoming I should be looking out for?

Dunno, but I'm feenin' for my next experimental fix!

Edited by solodude23

I noticed very few 50 slot servers yesterday. Is that something I missed from last update?

I don't think so.

Nice to see another Scotsman on the forums.

Hope some stability is brought to persistence, be happier when I can turn it on on the servers. What's it like on experimental these days?

• Like 1

I noticed very few 50 slot servers yesterday. Is that something I missed from last update?

They were testing 50 slot servers on a couple of servers, be nice if we can up the player counts.

They should atleast fix the Server crashing. This bug is the only thing that is persistent and originally the loot should be!

I heard there is literally still no loot on any persistance servers, exp. or stable. When are they going to fix that?
I hope it won't get pushed to stable if that's still the case.

I heard there is literally still no loot on any persistance servers, exp. or stable. When are they going to fix that?

I hope it won't get pushed to stable if that's still the case.

I've done some poking around in the last few days, and amazingly there was loot spawning in an official persistent server.

I've done some poking around in the last few days, and amazingly there was loot spawning in an official persistent server.

Thank god, I really really hope it will be fixed all the way (if it's even still a thing on exp., haven't played that in a while) before they push it to stable. 

Otherwhise it'll be my first off time from DayZ untils it's changed :)

I'm still fairly new...what do you mean "official" persistent server?  Are these the public regional ones? 

Right now you have to force respawns on persistence servers by completely looting an area and running off into the woods a good distance away and dropping everything. When I say far, you have to go quite a way or it doesn't seem to work.

My tent to disappear.

I jinxed myself. Logged out next to tent, logged back in again after maintenance and obviously tent has vanished. Took me two hours to find that and had a spare sks and pistol in it. Don't think I'll bother getting another one until things are a bit more stable.