Sign in to follow this  
TheWeedMan

Outbreak Related Content.

So far the games design has been focusing on adding new town's and building types, clothing and weapons. What I would like to see added is more focus on the actual outbreak that caused the infection. When the shit started to hit the fan there would have been a state of emergency and everything tried to prevent it from happening or spreading.

Things like quarantine zones and camps.

Related vehicles.

Roadblocks.

Bodybags.

Ambulances.

Tv crews.

Police.

Fire crews.

Endless traffic leaving city's.

Fires.

Please feel free to add to the list.

Edited by TheWeedMan
  • Like 6

No to be a negative nancy but this topic and its content has been covered in numerous threads.  I agree completely with atmosphere and more post apocalyptic design, I also have faith that in due time we will see the map evolve in that direction as it progresses.

• Like 1

I really hope that they add more to the atmosphere! Especially large pileups of cars and roadblocks.

I can definitely see adding a large prevalence of chemical/hazmat suits, with more civilian gas masks,or maybe more military ones.

yea i agree with this, but lets think further how about crashed planes at various locations and ''evacuation zones'' on airports or maybe at a dock witch are seperated by roadblocks and signs.

there should be way more dead body's everywhere, ALOT of cars (abandoned) and other vehicles that have crashed or are just all standing in line at a traffic jam.

Furthermore there are no clues you get from what is happend, ok there are some zomba's but thats all. the devvers should imagine the outbreak of a virus (that makes you a zomba) and maybe they just should check out the senario, what would ppl do what would goverment do and so on. There is still alot missing.