Sign in to follow this  
pablito12

I NEED A FRIEND OR TWO

Please anyone... i have been going solo.... since i started i think its time that i can have some fun with other people instead of being killed all the time... i am packed and ready for anything.! if anyone would like just a friend please post

Thank you

Hey, i'm about to start run for the day. i'm down to roll with you.

Steam=comatosis420

Skype=komahstoned

I'm interested in joining you guys (if there's room.) I'm pretty new to DayZ, I've been running around by myself finding weapons or just dying by random players. I have pretty good aim if you need a sharpshooter :p

Steam: Paolo | MyGunGoesBooom

Hey guys, me and a friend are looking for some players too! Been too difficult for the two of us to live for more than a day or so without being killed by bandits. If your group isn't too large already, we would like to group up. We've got a good start on a server at the moment (supplies, vehicle locations etc), looking to expand our area of control with some help. We are ONLY looking for team players, whom will contribute and protect the whole group, from raids/bandits, while having some awesome fun!!!!

Hope to you all!

Steam name: cjust689

Skype name: cjust689

add me

Steam:villelejonet123

Swedish serious player got CZ 550 Sniper and Alice Pack lets rule?

Also looking for a small group to play with! Have been doing solo almost all week....its getting boring.

Steam: Pman_8907