Rius (DayZ)

Items lost!

Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

Arma 2 Free - Steam OA

Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

Latest!

Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

Sixupdater

What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

Hello!

I logged out. And after a while, after trying about 50 servers to finde one with daytime/ not pitch black time. All my items on the same character, savely stored in my backpack/inventory were gone! I did not see any reports on this problem so far and it is really making me rage right now, because my first well equipped character also died due to a bug ... this one was my second good one.

Statistics as well as hunger, blood, thirst were still all the same! As far as I understand, my player file got corrupted somehow, I can not explain it otherwise. But how could that happen without me doing anything? It happened between the time of logging out / back in. Or could it have happened to a Server using corrputed files, if that is even possible!?

Bump. Happened to me 2 times today. I was looking for good servers and logged into about 10 - 15, after i found one, my hole character was wiped and i stood at the beach...