Sign in to follow this  
Mickcool

Looking for realism clan.

I've been playing Dayz for a year now and I have decided to look for a new clan preferably a Military style realism one, the reason I am looking for one like that is because I am tired of running around with people that don't take the game serious enough, I know its a game and its meant to be fun but when you spend several hours looking for gear and then die because your team mate decides to "Call Of Duty" it and run at them guns blazing when its 3:1 odds and dies, it gets a little annoying. I am open to any type of game play whether it be Hero, Bandit or Survivor game play, I just want a group that thinks like me and knows how to storm a building with our losing a person. Also I'm 16, have both TeamSpeak and mic, add me on Steam Mickcool.

Edited by Mickcool

The [LOST] BoyZ are currently recruiting. We are a friendly 18+ Military Based Clan.

- A friendly community base, family oriented, everyone is very close and always willing to lend a helping hand.

- A Military style ranking system where you earn your position, rank, and status as we believe in hard work and dedication. You decide how far you advance.

We're recruiting Mature (18+) gamers, who are looking for fun, excitement and challenges.

Come check us out at http://www.clanlost.com/home

Join up on the forums and make a account!

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi I am looking for the exact same thing,for the exact same reasons. im 25 / UK 200+ Hours gameplay. add me on steam.

Both of you are exactly what we are looking for.

Please check out our forum post.

If you are interested accept my friend request on steam both of you.

,Hope to see both of you soon soldiers.

-TFZ- Desert Fox