alanos

Severely wounded - need help

I lost massive amounts of blood due to some *ehm* nice guy shooting me in the back. I managed to stop the bleeding and ran to the woods and I'm safe for now. Problem is I used up all my food and i can't see properly anymore due to the bloodloss. Scavenging or hunting in this state is practically impossible.

I have some pretty good stuff to trade. I would even give up my beloved FN FAL with 3 mags for some food or a blood transfusion.

Server doesn't matter, I can change to whereever you are.

If someone wants to help me, please leave your Skype name or something compareable then I will tell you my location and we can meet up.

Please help me, for my taste I got a bit too far to take the cowards way out now :D

Do you have a bloodbag on you? If not, I'm currently a town or two away from Berezino, I could try and grab some med supplies for you. Depends on your location. My skype username is joe.stileski, add me and we'll talk.

Don't bother setting me up, my gear is shit.

I'll come get you.

I would love for a FN FAL.

I can pick you up in 8 hours *It is 3AM over here and I am on my laptop.*

If you can wait out for moe it would make my day I need a FN FAL.

ps. you kill me, and ill hunt you down for ever..

pps. i have blood bags and steak. I'll trade FN FAL/w mags, for steak and transfuison.

I'll come get you.

ps. you kill me' date=' and ill hunt you down for ever..

pps. i have blood bags and steak. I'll trade FN FAL/w mags, for steak and transfuison.

[/quote']

I'll be offline until tomorrow (aka 12-14 hours later). I'll add you on Skype so we can arrange a meeting if you still want to help me.

I'll come get you.

ps. you kill me' date=' and ill hunt you down for ever..

[/quote']

I'll be offline until tomorrow (aka 12-14 hours later). I'll add you on Skype so we can arrange a meeting if you still want to help me.

Sure. Tell me your Skype & I'll add you than I'll message you where to meet me at. I'm currently near NW Air, but I would walk for an hour or two to get to Kamenka if that is where you are :) I want that FN FAL lol.