Sign in to follow this  
Nithanil

No hosts/server list?

It seems that my DayZ has lost sync with the master server list as it no longer finds any hosts (ever), no longer returns any results in the server browser, no longer locates the server I am renting with friends by IP and no longer joins friends via any method including through Steam due to never resolving a host.

Suddenly I am left unable to play.

Up until this afternoon everything was fine.

Did you refresh too many times?  I find this happens to me and then it destroys my bandwidth and I'll have to wait about 2 minutes before I can even browse my internet again.

Unfortunately this is the state regardless of my actions.

Nothing is affected besides DayZ.

I've even left it attempting to resolve a connection to a server for upwards of 15 minutes.

Let alone leaving the server browser open for hours.

This is now the norm for me. Gone from wonderfully playable to unable to find a game.

This is independent of any filter settings. Currently no filters are being applied also the same for any filters i do apply.

Edited by Nithanil

Do you have anything in Remote? A while back I would sometimes have issues if I had a server and port plugged into Remote. Double check that as well.

I'm not sure it's actually possible to remove information from remote as it simply remembers the last direct I.P. you attempted to find. If you remove it it simply fails back to what it knows. Certainly that seems to be the case for me. 

That said I'd actually like it to find that server seeing as it's mine and is currently up and playable by all reports.