trancetasy

this mod is stupid now

spawn without a pistol' date=' can't even find any weapon near spawn city and you expect me to crawl around 10 zombies wondering around? this is fucking retarded :@

[/quote']

... i have a sad massage for u, the crawling around the zombies and starting without a weapon its supposed to be fun, the main concept behind this game is that its hard...

Guess u should do ur research before u buy the next game

The first rule of Chernarus: DO NOT get attached to your gear.

You will lose it to server errors, bugs, zombies, other players, hackers, werewolves, aliens, mystics, sasquatch, lunar eclipses and unforeseen sinkholes. You will NOT KEEP YOUR GEAR LONG. Face it.

FFS. I was sure I dodged that lunar eclipse, it took my M4A1 CCO SD!

More realism :) In real world' date=' how many people carry a gun at the moment? Simulator, baby.

[/quote']

About 65% of people.

I am too lazy to read everyone else's post to see if they told you about the military tents in cherno. Everytime I stop by there, I usually find a good weapon, such as the Ak's, shotguns, and one time, a Dmr.

spawn without a pistol' date=' can't even find any weapon near spawn city and you expect me to crawl around 10 zombies wondering around? this is fucking retarded :@

[/quote']

patience is a virtue padawan...

[/quote']

Or you could spawn in near Cherno, Run like the wind with full zombie train in tow to the most likely weapon spawn points. Grab guns and shoot if necessary, it's often not necessary. Grab a hatchet, crowbar, whatever. Keep running, ducking, weaving, grabbing the loot. Line the Zombies up in a building to clear some out if need be. Keep running and looting, then calm down when your life or your loot is worth something to you. Works like a charm for me.

I've never been killed by a player doing this, only once by a zombie horde, I have a high success rate with this tactic, after 20 minutes, I'm good to go north.

Even better if you see other survivors, pull the train in on them. Dayz is all about grabbing the guns and then murdering every god damn mother fucker that you see, without exception, without hesitation, shoot them in the face, in the back, fill them full of holes. There is no use debating this, kill every last mother fucker that you see. You hear a gunshot the other side of town, hunt that mother fucker down, how the fuck dare he alert you to his presence? He has signed his own death warrant. Shoot that god damned mother fucker, do it, DO IT NOW!

P.S, Avoid Zombies in between shooting those mother fuckers. Such is DayZ my friend, such, is DayZ