Pipsi-Tony

server abilitys

Hello

Ok im Pipsi-Tony and im the main admin for the Pipsi AU hardcore/Normal servers. I have a question when are we going to get the ability to ban hackers in game and more to the point able to see who you killed and who killed you? Since 0.49 came out and the Vybor spawn bug there has been constant hackers spawn killing freshies and i am unable to do anything, at the most if i do happen to get their name i can kick them from the server but that just eggs them on to return(with a name change sometimes) and carry on doing it now if i/all Admins were able to ban hackers then we could help sort out the Dayz community and make it a better place for people that just want to have fun.

Thanks 

i use an external admin tool called Dart, it allows you to ban players via their IP and or GUID, meaning a simple name change won't cut it.

Edited by zanbato

Sounds good what do you do to capture thier name because thats the main problem? Could i get a link to the Dart download please

Edited by Pipsi-Tony

Funny that admins cant do a thing bout theses players on the server they pay for..

There is a server in Oz that has admins running round with hacks and its not yours bro so take a pill,but im sure plenty on Aussie players know the server,may you ask how i know...

i killed them and they could get to where i was so they kicked me..

Thinking they could run up after they kicked me and kill me,but it don't work like that...