Sign in to follow this  
RoliverHd

DayZ Partner / Small Group ?

Hey guys im looking for a mature player that has a mic , preferably from the UK but i can play with anyone out of the UK if they speak good English .

Feel free to add me on steam at : RoliverHd from there we can chat a bit more and kill some people ;)

Also i am 17 (18 in November ) and im from Scotland (UK) i have a lot of experience with DayZ Mod and have many skills.

Start Adding 

Sure id be interested in that, I'm 17 from England and like to have a laugh, I have played for over 10 months now and am very good in a firefight. Also I run a YouTube channel with 1150 Subscribers, hope you don't mind. I own a TS3 server so we could use that, please message me back on this website or Skype me at "boselater". looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey there, i just re-downloaded arma 2 the other day, i use to play DayZ mod quite a lot which is why it was hard to go back to it after standalone hit, i had already done everything a thousand times. However i have heard good things about OverPoch and have had a run around on  a server today and felt like i wanted to go back and play some, however most my mates aren't bothered about trying DayZ Mod again so i came looking around on the forums.

I'm 22 from the U.K, ill add your steam - however i'm only interested in overpoch. I've already played most other mods and got my times worth out of them.

Edited by Lightstylez