Airborne28

New pvp areas, appologies, wring out your shirts and tent city

If you ain't never been to elektro, dont ever come to elektro, cause you wouldnt understand elektro, so stay the f@$& out of elektro.

Jokes aside homies, if you ain't gearered, elektro is a bad spot. Its the new berenzino. Lots of new spawn killers and people running around with no pants on. If your a freshie head inland and land nav your shit elsewhere. Cherno isnt much better. Apparently doors randomly open by themselves too make it more difficult to track people. The mechanic both hurts you as it makes people outright avoid places, but helps if your looting to keep ohhers away. Take it slow, stay off the roads. Big cities are full of zs so if you dont have atleast a decent swingable, wait till you have some better nessesities like rags and some clothes.

Clothes now are. Big deal. I died of hypothermia. I LOVE this feature, but i hate the near constant messages it brings. Run through a few houses, then WRING OUT YOUR SHIRT!! Do it several times then move on. Or changes clothes often. It slows down the looting process for some but i like that as it forces me to plan every group of moves. Plan your moves

Ok tent ciy balota is gone right. But they moved it way west and a little north into a bowl. Sniper city. But, appaently NOTHING spawns there. i havent confirmed but thats the word in the elektro hood.

Ok to the dude in elektro with the green motor cycle helmet that i shot off the top of the school, My bad. When you raised your hand to wave, i thought you were reaching for a gun, it was one of those moments when you cognativley think "wait!" But you motor functions have already begun to do somehing else. I shot you in the face, i KOS which is a dick move and once i killed you i felt bad. If you read this please pm me so we can link up and i can give you a rad gun, my backpack full of food or whatever. If you KOS me, that sucks but i understand. Again, my bad.

Stay safe, take care of you buddies

• Like 1

People are finaly to be seen in Cherno / Elektro, I LOVE THAT.

Brings back fond memories of cherno/elektro snipers.

Also two black gentlemen tried to waste me when I was running out of Cherno grocery store.

They should have reconsidered, as my shotgun proved to be instrument of doom for both of them.

Wasted the first one, he had magnum, his bro shot me 2-3 times to my back with CR75 pistol.

I went to coma but miraclously awaken after like 20 seconds. To my surprise the bandit was bandaging himself behing a wall few meters away (yes it was on 3rd person on server). I assume  he aggroed some zeds when shooting me and they made him bleed.

So up I went, reloaded shotgun, turned that corner and shot him twice without even aiming down the sights.

Guess he was surprised heh.

Oh boy, was my heart racing!

So yay for Cherno / Elektro !

Yes... this is why you always walk to said recently shot person and bust a few caps into thier head at point blank range, spraying brain matter and skull fragments all over yourself... they never get up...