Sign in to follow this  
Sithire

Need dayz epoch partner or small group

I am looking for a small group of people or just 1 person to play DayZ epoch with. I am a serious DayZ player, i have been playing DayZ for 2 years now and have well over 1300 hours in the game. i am 17 years old and play ALOT of DayZ. I am looking for someone with a good amount of experience that can carry their own weight in the team. I don't want to be depended on to win a fire fight and i don't want to depend on anyone to win a firefight for me. send me a PM so we can get  skype names and we can talk :) looking for someone or people atleast 17+! :)

Thanks but i am looking more for a partner or more of a small group, not really a community.

Sure id be interested in that, I'm 17 from England and like to have a laugh, I have played for over 10 months now and am very good in a firefight. Also I run a YouTube channel with 1150 Subscribers, hope you don't mind. I own a TS3 server so we could use that, please message me back on this website or Skype me at "boselater". looking forward to hearing from you.