Sign in to follow this  
ozziedog

Looking for partner/small group - new server please

Hello, I am looking to start playing dayz again. I am 22 years old, from the USA. I work nights, so daytime play is most likely. I would consider myself to be above average for teamwork, communication, and gameplay skills. I used to be a dedicated, daily dayz player, focused mainly on dayz origins. I would like to find a partner and/or group that would be active. TeamSpeak use is a must. I would prefer to start on a new server, but would join an existing server with you if needed. I prefer servers that have some form of storage (dayz origins houses, etc.) but may make an exception to the rule. Please let me know what you are working with, and I will be happy to hear from you. Thank you for your time.

Hey Ozzie, Im known as Bad Wolf on Steam, Rawrskysky on skype. I have a group that goes play together on DayZ Epoch, though we're switching to Overpoch in the next 3-4 months. Housing, vehicles, you name it, we got it. Contact me on skype or add me on steam, account name is RSanAgustin and the display name is "Bad Wolf", from Michigan, the icon that would mark mine out from the others is the dirty hobo. Look forward to hearing from you. Could use another good man.

Hey ozzie I am known as TheLazyProphet or just kevin and I would love to partner up atm I have not played dayz in a long while and would love to get back to it

I am 14 and I am from the usa

Skype thekrashnak and display name is Kevin H

Steam is krashnak100 or TheLazyProphet

Hope to hear from you soon :)