tyrants54

Looking for a Recreational Group

Im an adept player and i am looking for a group to play in for fun. I am a candidate for freeside trading company but thats more serious. I want to have a group to have fun with. I dont care if your a bandit or normal survivor (i teeter between both) just reply and give me a server we can meet up.

Hey, I'd like a group to go around with because its pretty boring alone, plus I still havnt found a gun just bits of ammo so far... I have a headset as well but dont know how or if i can, talk to people on it... Im new to pc games by the way.

I'd like to find a group too if you'd like to form one, I usually being bored running around Elektro seeing if anyone wants to buddy up. Aside from that I head to Bolota's airfield and army Roadside base. And if I'm feeling bullsy inland to the Northern Airfield.

I usually carry an extra side arm and rifle in my bag if I find an Alice or Czech pack. I feel like i need a few different guns for different situations and I always think it would be better to have an ally instead of switching between sniper and automatic gun.

Yeh i agree, it looks a lot better when your not alone and can talk to people...

Do you play with other people in a group then?

I dont even have a map yet so still have no idea where i am and ive been running for about 20 minutes north and still havnt found anywhere except trees.

Do you have skype and a headset?

I would like to join you, fed up of ethier finding no loot or finding loads then just getting killed :( We should meet up somewhere :P Skype would not be the best idea for chat because of that fact that it lowers in game volume by quite alot :P

I would like to join you' date=' fed up of ethier finding no loot or finding loads then just getting killed :( We should meet up somewhere :P Skype would not be the best idea for chat because of that fact that it lowers in game volume by quite alot :P

[/quote']

You can change that in your microphone settings in the Control Panel.

I would like to join you' date=' fed up of ethier finding no loot or finding loads then just getting killed :( We should meet up somewhere :P Skype would not be the best idea for chat because of that fact that it lowers in game volume by quite alot :P

[/quote']

You can change that in your microphone settings in the Control Panel.

Can't find it :p