kasseta

About AS Val, VSS Vintorez, "Kobra" collimator scope & etc.

So.. at this moment we have only NATO silencer system (m4 suppressor) and nothing for Soviet weapons. Its not good. But before adding simple silencers need thinking about this: Soviet\Russian army have pretty good silenced weapons like

AS Val

1024px-AS_Val_(541-11).jpg

VSS Vintorez

left - vss vintorez, right - as val

1280px-VSS_Vintorez_and_AS_Val_Conscript

VSK-94

VSK-94.jpg

Next step - Soviet collimator scope. My favorite (and probably single in Soviet army) - "Kobra" scope

(action at 3:30)

And last.. a few alternatives for SVD:

SVU

SVU-1.jpg

and 

SV-98

1280px-SV-98_Sniping_competition_for_The

I am pretty positive that at least 60% of those weapons in your list will find their way into the weapon pool. Eventually.

Edited by Ceallach

I absolutely love the 9x39 caliber not because it is distinctly Russian or anything like that.

I love it because of its very unique properties.

It has a maximum effective range of only 400m it is very hard hitting due to its high mass and weight 260 grain bullet.

The 9x39 along with the weapons in this caliber would all be super awesome high end military loot due to their function and their very unique ballistics.

The SV 98 is also the perfect weapon to fit into the sniper role for high end sniper loot also.

Edited by gibonez
  • Like 1

Now if only devs presented us with the weapon list, they've made recently.

I'd love to see a VSS/Val/VSK/9A-91/SR-3

However, they've said a while back that they're not planning on including such a niche category. Because when you think about it, the VSS/Val/SR-3 are pretty much the same. And the VSK and 9A-91 are pretty much the same. And the two categories are all pretty much the same anyhow (a compact, CQC-focused, assault rifle firing 9x39).

So you'd pretty much be adding 9x39 for one weapon.

While I support the weapon being added to the game, I completely understand their reasoning for not wanting to include it at this time.

Edited by Katana67

Hell just add a supressor for either the AKM, AK101 or the AKS74U as they exist anyway

I would fucking love to see any of those guns. The Vintorez and Val are some of my favourite guns, I wouldn't use anything but them lol.