TheRedScare

Dear Dolina Survivor....

At very least he deserves to know how many people think he sucks.

Its like finding out someone watches reality television. Probably be best to just leave it alone... but they're just so damned stupid that you gotta make sure they know it.

If you bothered to read my other posts you would see I have been playing this game for years and I have helped numerous people throughout my time. However one KOS does not instantly mean someone is stupid. The game is open ended so that people can play their own way. Not have someone yelling at them for playing it how they play it. You are the stupid one if anything. You refused to read in to other posts explaining my actions and backing myself up by pointing out I am not a twitchy armchair general, instead you opted for blindly insulting me and saying that X is the stupid way to play.

Oh dear. Someone seems annoyed. 

But...but...that was the reason you made this otherwise useless thread in the first place no?!

• Like 2

But...but...that was the reason you made this otherwise useless thread in the first place no?!

I actually made it to try to see who I shot and contact them. Like I said. I don't KOS if I can avoid it. This was a one time KOS I did that I felt like a dick for. I just wanted to find out who it was so I could try and at least return gear. People however assumed that I love KOSing and that I am satan re-incarnated for doing it in a game that is only really alive and thriving because of PVP. They blatantly ignore the fact I help many players out and try to avoid shooting first if I can. 

I actually made it to try to see who I shot and contact them. Like I said. I don't KOS if I can avoid it. This was a one time KOS I did that I felt like a dick for. I just wanted to find out who it was so I could try and at least return gear. People however assumed that I love KOSing and that I am satan re-incarnated for doing it in a game that is only really alive and thriving because of PVP. They blatantly ignore the fact I help many players out and try to avoid shooting first if I can. 

Ok fair enough, but you must be aware that majority of these posts end up with people berating OP for being KOS dick and seldom will get replies from victims, they are adressed for.

I'm not saying you're a dick, or you suck, or your play style is wrong. but seriously read your OP again. if you really wanted to get in touch with this person (as if people actually run to GD forum to see if there's an apology lol) and apologize your whole tone would have been different.

it might have been something like

"hey dude at Whatever Village, I don't normally kos but you had something I really wanted and couldn't find... I didn't make contact because I've been burned too many times trying to be friendly.. contact me an I'll make things square with ya."

might not have been so many people hating on you for sounding like a douche bag

• Like 2

I'm not saying you're a dick, or you suck, or your play style is wrong. but seriously read your OP again. if you really wanted to get in touch with this person (as if people actually run to GD forum to see if there's an apology lol) and apologize your whole tone would have been different.

it might have been something like

"hey dude at Whatever Village, I don't normally kos but you had something I really wanted and couldn't find... I didn't make contact because I've been burned too many times trying to be friendly.. contact me an I'll make things square with ya."

might not have been so many people hating on you for sounding like a douche bag

Well put. I don't give half a shit what OP or anyone else does in game, and I have read all the posts in this thread, unlike most.

If I were you OP I would edit the first post to reflect what skyPig said. Then if the idiots coming in to flame you know how to read, they will understand your actions better.

/Fist bump Red

Sorry guys but he's my kinda player. Being nice is a quick way to die. I don't even play as a bandit anymore. I prefer to just murder you as soon as I see you weather you have something I want or not. Bottom line is me > you

in the end. I got my hat. 

In the end, nobody cares about these type of posts. The guy you killed is NEVER going to read this.

• Like 1

I actually made it to try to see who I shot and contact them. 

So... you're a moron? Because anyone with even a passing grasp of statistics would know that ain't happening.