Sign in to follow this  
Airborne13F

New Character every logon! WTF!

So the character that I have about 10 hours of playtime on and got decently geared is completely gone, and all I did was change servers. 

Now, every single time I change servers, it's a new character.  And yes, I'm playing on public servers.

W. T. F.  

Searching the entire town of Kamyshovo and having EVERY SINGLE BUILDING be empty (didn't even find rotten fruit) is bad enough, but if I have to start from scratch every time I log on to the game then there's something really wrong here.  At this point, DayZ has been nothing more than a running simulation.

Dont even bother to play new patch should come soon. Currently loot spawn broken and manything broken too so if you dont want get crazy just wait patch. Actuallly new patch should bring bugs too but we willl see wht type bugs will come. You are right game now runing simulator but do you really think when veichles in, game going to be not runining simulator ? Of course this game will be runing simulator because finding veichle parts and fuel will be so hard. I dont even excited about cars because I know only certain peoples who have luck  will have working car. You can be really sure this game doesnt requare any talent,skill or brain. Everything completely depends on luck

Edited by BugZ

Right, but what about after the patch and I'm still experiencing the same problem?  Someone else has had to have experienced this....