Sign in to follow this  
thequantum

Key binding constantly resets on "hold breath"

Every time I start DayZ I reset my "Hold Breath" key bind to "B" and remove "hold second mouse button." I also change my interact binding to scroll wheel only. Once I back out of those key bindings it shows the new binding, however once I exit out of the whole menu it ALWAYS resets back to the default. I have set other bindings and have no problem getting them to stay, however these two refuse to stay on the news bindings I set and always reset. What could I be doing wrong and why won't DayZ accept the new binds?

Try exiting out only using your mouse (don't hit escape to back out). Make sure you click every "save" and "back" option. Sometimes just spamming and backing out, you miss an option to save.

I only exit out using the "close" buttons. There is no "save" option in the config menu. 

Sorry for bring this old thread, but I didnt want to open another.

I still have this bug, I can't re-bind the key because it always mess up other keys, and I tried a lot of things, even re-install the game but without sucess.. I do want to use the hold breath option again,but i can't,  hope someone can help me  :(