Sign in to follow this  
iNSANE'

Where to go ? Medical Supplies

Hey guys,

I currently have a Hunting Rifle (2 Mags), a M1911 (12Mags), Alice Pack, enough food an bandages, and several other stuff like a hunting knife, map and so on. I really like the point I'm at right now tbh.

The thing is I need Morphine and could also need a bloodbag or two, but where can I find those without getting killed ? I don't like the idea of going into Electro or Cherno with my Sniperrifle, plus the fact that I was killed several times in Cherno near the "medical tents".

So do you guys know an alternative to those places ?

Berezino has a hospital if you want to run that far.. Implying you are near Cherno / Elek. You can also find the morphine / painkillers at a lot of common areas but not the bloodbags.

Forget the bloodbag as that requires other players (unless you have friends to play with), get hunting gear from apartments and supermarkets. Go kill a cow and get around 7K blood back.

Morphine is best to stock up at a hospital before going anywhere major. BUT you can have a chance to get it at a military spawn like deer stands and tents/hangars. I just saw painkillers and a morphine injector in a deer stand (but it's REALLY low chance of it).

Depending on where you are, Berez hospital is your friend

Also downed helicopters can spawn with boxes of medical supplies. But then again if you are playing mostly on your own (sounds like it from what you stated) bloodbags won't do you any good as you can apply them only to other players. So forget about those in case that assumption is true. Rely on cooked meat (hatchet, knife and matches needed to get those) to keep your blood up. As terrex already said morphine can spawn pretty much anywhere so you don't really have to venture into cities or other hotspots for that.

I've found that the Cherno west hospital (near all the appartments, on the edge of town) is easily approached from the North-West, use a hatchet to smash the glass, grab what supplies you need and rush back into the woods.