Sign in to follow this  
frozenjaws

Gun not being lifted past a point

So me and a friend of mine got into a bit of trouble at the Clocktower, with a couple of bandits at the top floor but we couldnt storm then because our guns wouldnt lift past what seemed like a 45 degree angle.. Soo? bug/wip/limitation what would be the point of this feature?

I had a buddy get killed too by a guy up the elevator ladder. it took me awhile, but believe me its possible to shoot up the shaft at the banditos. 

That being said, if i remember right, your vertical aim limitation is greater when you are standing than while prone. If only the server didn't restart, I could have avenged my impatient friend.

Edited by Weltall

I've noticed that there is a limitation on how high/low you can aim your weapon when you are on any sort of staircase.

I was with a friend in a Millitary Jail/Cammo Building and when I rushed upstairs to cut off the guy inside who shot at us. I had my pistol out and as I was moving upstairs, I saw him come around toward the Exit, so I opened fire and tried to lower my weapon to get a headshot, but my aim would not go below a certain point. That happened to be JUST above his head. so I couldn't even land a hit. I've not had this problem on level ground however.

I have noticed that your char leans forward/backward when he aims. and I think that you can only aim up/down so far as to avoid your avatar's spine being unrealistically bent to a right angle XD