Frewty

Stuck at black loading screen after joining server

I bought ARMA 2 Combined Operations from Steam as I'd heard this mod was amazing. I then followed this guide to install DayZ.

When I load up any server, it takes me to the screen with all the players, I hit accept and get the ARMA loading screen (Tanks, APC's Hangars etc.). For a split second, i get to see inside the server, then the screen goes black, with "loading" in the middle. The bar fills up and then it just stays on that screen. Only way to get rid of it is to alt+f4.

Am I missing something? Is this a common problem?

I get this too, on every server that I try. :/

I get the same problem on any server i try also, sometimes I can here ppl talking in game while on the loading screen.

I figured it out. I wasn't using the ARMA 2 Beta. >.

I figured it out. I wasn't using the ARMA 2 Beta. >.<

What do you mean with wasn't user the arma 2 beta? I just bought the arma 2 combined pack' date=' runned the game once and used the six launcher to install the mod. But for some reason I also get this error?

Anyone knows how to fix this?

[hr']

I just found this thread that also says I need to run it in beta mode?

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2766410

But when I go to the Arma arrowhead folder in steam there is no beta patch thingy?

Yeah, I have the same issue. I don't know what you mean by the Arma 2 beta.

Every now and then the "No 'bin/config.bin/cfgweapons" message will pop-up. I will hit continue and it will still take me to the same loading screen.

check out my *FIX* to stuck on loading screen thread. It has worked 100% of the time so far so yea :D

check out my *FIX* to stuck on loading screen thread. It has worked 100% of the time so far so yea :D

I can't find you *FIX* loading screen thread can't you jsut say what you have to do.