sleeza

Would really love to play DayZ

Well to make a long story short i dont have the funds to play dayz. I believe i need the arma CO in order to play dayz? If so i see on steam its selling for $30. I was wondering if someone might be able to gift this to my account? I can pay you back July 7th or can trade my diablo 3 account. I just really want to play this game! I have been watching countless youtube videos about it and its driving me crazy. This looks like a game ive been waiting for.

Thanks

The summer sale I heard will have ARMA CO on sale. Could be rumored though

Well to make a long story short i dont have the funds to play dayz. I believe i need the arma CO in order to play dayz? If so i see on steam its selling for $30. I was wondering if someone might be able to gift this to my account? I can pay you back July 7th or can trade my diablo 3 account. I just really want to play this game! I have been watching countless youtube videos about it and its driving me crazy. This looks like a game ive been waiting for.

Thanks

You can get Combined Operations for £14.99 here https://store.bistudio.com/arma2-combined-operations-steam-version

Thanks

Hi

you should try arma II free @ steam first to be honest. dayZ is nice, atmospheric and all but arma II engine is very different. If you like the engine, you will love day z but if you cant adopt the engine you will curse yourself while playing day z. I suggest you download arma II free first. We played it like 2 weeks at rock paper shotgun's free server with friends.

Thanks

Hi

you should try arma II free @ steam first to be honest. dayZ is nice' date=' atmospheric and all but arma II engine is very different. If you like the engine, you will love day z but if you cant adopt the engine you will curse yourself while playing day z. I suggest you download arma II free first. We played it like 2 weeks at rock paper shotgun's free server with friends.

[/quote']

Yes i played arma 2 free and i love it! I would like to add i am willing to trade my guild wars 2 cd key for $30 paypal if anyone is interested

Another option for steam is to trade in games and such to gamestop and get a steam gift card for 20 or 50 bucks. That was my plan to save money but ended up just buying it out right on steam. Good luck man.

I went into pretty much blind. Cant watch youtube on the boat i work on, so that just left reading this forum and learning as much as i could remember. And some input from my buddy who told me about it the night i was leaving for work. So yeah have fun.