Screeps

Problem with loading

i get no errors before this:

when im joining a server hte normla loading screen appears. but after that the screen goes black and a loading bar is in the middle and under that stands "loading". but its in a sec full and nothing happens. everything works fine (i can go to the steam overlay) and everythin is with normal speed again (means it doesnt load anymore) but nothing happens. ive waited for 10 minutes but nothing happens. can anyone help me? Everything is updated, game per steam and mod per six updater.

thanks very much for every help in advance

I had the same problem. You should install six updater if you don't have it, because whenever I run CO DayZ through steam it always does that. Heres a good tut for you:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B6FZI1kVlc

Oh yea this will also help with using items and seeing yourself in third person, and that weird ass thing were you spawn in the middle of nowhere

I had the same issue,

i reinstalled the game, erased the entire @dayz folder and set it up new, reinstalled the batteleye, then installed the six launcher

updated it again whit the launcher and now i start everytime whit sixt launcher and it works.

had 2 days until it worked proper

try to use the six launcher to update and not the six updater

P.S. still have the issue WHEN I START WHIT STEAM