Sign in to follow this  
Snort (DayZ)

NZ7 UTC+8 [1.7.1.5 / 93965] Veteran Server - Hosted by ON3 Network

I was walking through the forest North East heading towards the airfield, nobody was in sight and/or even anywhere nearby...hell, why would you be.

Several of the people on the server dropped dead at random, one of them was me and a friend.

Unfortunately I have no evidence as we didn't happen to be recording and the BETA doesn't let you take screenshots as it just takes a screenshot of your desktop.

Time this happened: Saturday, 30 June 2012 at 3:40 PM WST

Also is it possible for all characters that were killed during the incident to be rolled back?

I was on the server when this happened, in the same areas as Snort (Travelling with him), he fell to the ground and was killed, and the same happened to me seconds after (as well as several other people in the top 10 of the leaderboards (Damit, voodoomeatbucket, both of which were unknown/nowhere near us))

yep I can confirm a few of us just randomly died :(

i was near kamorovo

atleast now get to start all over again with no gun and get all my gear again and i was alive for 23 days :(

yep I can confirm a few of us just randomly died :(

i was near kamorovo

atleast now get to start all over again with no gun and get all my gear again and i was alive for 23 days :(

...sounds like fun.