Sign in to follow this  
Hunter15CG

Looking for members to join Dayz Epoch group

Me and three others are looking for maybe a few more people to join our Dayz Epoch group.

We play as heroes (but we KOS sometimes) and you need to intend to be a hero to join. You have to respect our rules and our leader's decisions. No arguing amongst team members. Another requirement is you have to have Skype and if you don't have it, get it (its free). Comment if interested.

Hey, I'm definitely interested in joining up with you guys. let me know the particulars I will be on tonight 6 PM CST.

Me and three others are looking for maybe a few more people to join our Dayz Epoch group.

We play as heroes (but we KOS sometimes) and you need to intend to be a hero to join. You have to respect our rules and our leader's decisions. No arguing amongst team members. Another requirement is you have to have Skype and if you don't have it, get it (its free). Comment if interested.

Im interested, I have over a year of experience and have always strived to be hero and decent player. Im sure you guys already play on a server but would you want to start playing on a Taviana server? I just started playing the map and its a lot of fun. Let me know

Im interested, I have over a year of experience and have always strived to be hero and decent player. Im sure you guys already play on a server but would you want to start playing on a Taviana server? I just started playing the map and its a lot of fun. Let me know

we actually have a server with a base and gear but one day we might change it up and switch but not anytime soon, what is your Skype, if you have one.

hello! i would love to give you guys a go! its hard finding a "Hero" group that will kill if need be. i have never really done Base building but I am trust worthy in combat and i can follow commands well.

I would love to join you! i have a ventrilo server but we can skype if you would like GrenadierGreg <-- skype name!

Hey. Im interested in joining. Very experianced DayZ player. Miss my team when my old server went under :( Rawrskysky skype, RSanAgustin (Bad Wolf) steam

xxaceassasinxx is my skype name i dont use skype that often im usually do game chat cuz i cant hear game audio with skype but i will use skype if i need to

Edited by REKKN