Sign in to follow this  
pwnage13371

Cherno Sniper Kills

Me and my friend have been scoping out Cherno (better watch out >:D) for a few dayz now. I am the spotter while my friend is the sniper. He's ended about 7-8 people now. While he was away, I've found a DMR. I was excited to start sniping. I have never used the DMR before, but using my guesswork, I've managed 6 kills with it all in the same area as well as injuring 2-3+. I love the DMR; how about you?

I'll be sure to pop a few M203 grenades at any sniper nests I see from now on- my good scum.

The DMR is very good for night ops, considering it's the only sniper rifle that can be used along with NVG's it makes night banditry pretty easy, ammo is pretty common and not that hard to find, it's fairly accurate once you learn how to use mildots, I like it, but I've stopped using it that often ever since I found an M14, slightly better stopping power, same ammo but it doesn't have a scope.

I'll be sure to pop a few M203 grenades at any sniper nests I see from now on- my good scum.

Glad to hear that. I'll keep my eye out for you ;)

You're sniping people in Cherno? You must be such a h4rdcor3 bandit

Cherno sniping eh? Killing newspawned likeabawss? Filling dat DayZ bandit ego?

Good for you. Now try going to hunt some real prey at the NWAF

Glad to hear that. I'll keep my eye out for you ;)

Looks like you got me mate, I traded off my military grade weaponry to my buddies when I went through half the ammunition. I was resting on a silo with an Einfield overlooking a vehicle, suddenly I come under fire from two snipers I immediately spot in the fields with a horde charging at them, I tried my best to keep the snipers gunning while the horde did it's thing by rolling left and right; all the while watching some shitty shooting of at least 20+ rounds whiz by, but then I think, "Hell the zombies are right on em, maybe it's my turn now!" NOPE. As soon as I stop moving and look down the sights a bullet strikes home and puts me down for an eternal nap just as the zombies start swinging their rotten arms at em.

Rather rotten killing me twice though.

I have 167 kills with my double barrel shotgun... im so awesome!!

You're sniping people in Cherno? You must be such a h4rdcor3 bandit

This. Way to go, sniping new spawns. Get a a lot of good loot do ya? Please teach me to be as leet as you...:rolleyes: