Sign in to follow this  
srgt.scales

Possible transportation?

Hello all, I've been watching the map grow along as improvements. Now I don't know if someone posted this yet but is there a way in the next few updates to get bikes for the maps? You the ones you ride when your a kid! I'd love to see this in the game so you could go around the map a little faster. Again sorry if there is a topic like this.

They are currently working on transportation such as bikes, vehicles, etc.. We can't rush them. 

• Like 1

People have suggested skateboards, roller-blades, bikes, folding bikes, a plethora of Russian cars, even 4-wheelers. It's just a matter of the dev team actually trying to get work done like they did in the mod when it wasn't about all the cash.

I'm starting to wish some of the creators of editions like Epoch or DayZ Origins would take over this project.

I usually don't bitch about the teams slow development, but something just sparked me to let it out.

People have suggested skateboards, roller-blades, bikes, folding bikes, a plethora of Russian cars, even 4-wheelers. It's just a matter of the dev team actually trying to get work done like they did in the mod when it wasn't about all the cash.

I'm starting to wish some of the creators of editions like Epoch or DayZ Origins would take over this project.

I usually don't bitch about the teams slow development, but something just sparked me to let it out.

The officaial reason is that they don't just want to put vehicles into the game just to have them as soon as possible. They want to make a complete system around them and to make sure everything is working properly. This just needs a lot of development because of the many new parts and functionalities that need to be added.

They want to make a complete system around them and to make sure everything is working properly. This just needs a lot of development because of the many new parts and functionalities that need to be added.

Just like how they wanted a limb injury system and now I can die walking up stairs?