Sign in to follow this  
macbeths0x

REAL SURVIVAL EPOCH NAPF server (not a pay to win)

hi i started a server because i was getting annoyed with the PAY to win , donation loadouts and so on
i wanted a real survival kinda server to play on but seems they are hard to find so i decided to start my own and see what
can happen donations or not  i will keep the server up since i feel alot of people will enjoy playing here , its a great place for new players also .. there is no admin abuse
the new spawn loadout i thought would be something a survival kit would seem to look like
you get a small backpack, 1 can of food , 1 soda , pain killers morphine pen  2 gold a map , knife, toolbox, matches ,

hatchet and a compus..
im still adding more things like weapons at traders .. heavy arms traders, AI base with lots of things to loot   and so on

what we have now

300+ vehicles
high FPS
night/day with 4 hour restarts
tow/lift
self bb
AI missions / roaming AI
hemp farming with custom dealer
snap building

deploy bike
server events with prizes
and lots more things

im all about the players and trying to see what would make them enjoy the game more in a real survival kinda setting
so come join and give me some feed back and if you like it stay and play.. heros and bandits are welcome

please join in even if its jsut to check it out and give feed back on it .. thanks

Real Survival Dayz |EPOCH-Napf|300+ vehicles|HIGH FPS|AI missions-AI base|Self BB|Snap build|auto refuel|Tow/Lift|Hemp farming with dealer|Special Events and more

IP: 142.4.215.209:2502
TS: ts.realsurvivaldayz.com

Edited by macbeths0x