HuggableSkunk

AirStalker™ Looking for new members

We are looking for new members to play most All games. If you are looking for a group Feel free to come into our TS Listed below! We accept any members that are mature! That is if you can make it past our section leaders!

If you want to join and there are no Recruiters in the TS head over to out site and message an admin 

http://www.airstalker.net/forums/index.php

TS: 209.35.119.9:9997

Talk to a Dayz Recruiter when you get in the TS!

Our server was just finished. We have all of our scripts installed and ready for more suggestions. If you would like to become a member just hop into the TS listed Below! 

We also have starter Kits For new Players!

Starter Kit

1x SUV w/key

1x backpack

1x Builders Pack

Scripts:

AI Missions

Roaming AI

Self BB

Action menu: Build Bike, Things like that

Custom Overpoch Trader

Safe Traders

Custom Spawn loadout + Select Spawn

Repair + Refuel

Snap Build Pro

+ More to come

Teamspeak: 209.35.119.9:9997

Dayz Server IP: 192.111.147.38:2802

Search Airstalker if it will not work. 

Edited by HuggableSkunk

Good group of guys here.  Friendly and very outgoing, took me about 5 seconds to start to click with feel like home!!!

Good group of guys here.  Friendly and very outgoing, took me about 5 seconds to start to click with feel like home!!!

Thanks man we are glad to have you!

Is there a age range I would need to be within

No age limit, but we do look for mature folks who know how to be surious when it calls for it.

id like to join do u guys use skype

As per the initial post we like to use teamspeak, you can find us here.

209.35.119.9:9997

I joined and no one was on only 1 guy whos mic sounded like he was having a hair cut

I joined and no one was on only 1 guy whos mic sounded like he was having a hair cut

Mitch, sorry to hear you hear you were unable to contact anyone.  Usually we have guys on in the evening time (US) as during the day time most are at their functions.  We do have a few European guys and they too tend to be on the same time.  If you are still interested let me know and I can hop on, or delegate someone to hop on at a time that is convenient for you. 

I will also address the individual whom is having his head shaved.  

Im on TS now,  Theres a delay from the forum post until my email notifies me.  I will be on now and for awhile today.  Jump on when you can and give me a poke or text and we can talk.  

3 new members today.  We are a fast growing community with a great group of guys.  There hasn't been a day yet where we aren't playing a game, or just hanging out.  So stop in today, give a recruiter a poke and lets chat.

head over to Teamspeaks website, download the client and install.  From there its just click the connect button and use this information to connect  209.35.119.9:9997

Welcome to the group page. Feel free to join our Teamspeak server as posted above. My TS name is ElectricWhale. Fell free to poke me.

Or add me on skype if that is easier for you. Blackout20113

NEW OVERPOCH SERVER!

Dayz overpoch, 4 hour restarts, server based chicago, Pro snap building, Walking dead zombies. (zombies do not run, but more of them), Class selection and every major city spawn select. Spawn with weapon depending on class. Self BB, Safe zones, Trader safe zones, Active admin! Server events. New and adding more mods as we speak!!! Server IP: 64.79.107.138:2302 Happy Hunting! add in remote to join

Edited by blackout2011