Sign in to follow this  
Airborne28

AAR: Civi orders, weapon "dupe", OMG Zs!, and getting cornered

Bring it in, take a knee:

Ok gents. I follow a chain of command (the COC) in real life. Clans have COC based on time in game and loyalty. This however does not translate into skill, actionable knowledge beyond simple banditry ( which i consider stupid, unless your well geared and im not) . If you are a leader at your level saying things like, i see two guys moving does not help me. I see two guys moving from railroad towards medical, does. I have a direction, guessable distance, route of travel, and can now locate and acquire.

Teamspeak is a doubled edged sword. Yes, its needed but FAR to often you here about that "damn" zombie, or hey i found a hard hat, in the middle of a gun battle. Please learn that only needed info be on the net, I.E. targetetry, and medical info. So if a glitching zombie is hitting you, i don't care. Fight your own micro battles and leave the net for macro battles.

Dupeing is the act of causing your weapon/ ammo to glitch, and thereby DUPLICATING your kit. You now have unlimited ammo. This is suppose to be illegal in game, but as of last night the HD clan uses it with impunity.

Me, I'd rather the satisfaction you were killed by a noob with a mousin, than to kill a noob with a glitched gun. Killing players with a glitched gun has 0 appeal to me, but for children whom require instant gratification it is a must apparently.

I dont need to hear about your encounter with a zombie everytime you have one. The game is full of em. Keep the net clear.

Berinzeno is a great town for pvp. Using the high rise apartments in a large group is a bad idea. You get cornered in there real fast. One way in and out. One frag and your all finished. Dont use the high rises, or limmit whos in there knowing they will be killed one way or another.

If you can't stay safe, stay deadly

Airborne

• Like 1