Sign in to follow this  
Darkity

AK - Overpoch Chernarus recruiting More players.

This our third server we lunching its been up for less than week now. We currently running 2 more servers 40+ pop players so we lunching new one because we don't want over pop and lag those servers. We provide all the scripts and all AI missions etc. http://i.imgur.com/hXdNOLO.jpg

We also have custom buildings that are build by admins in game for daily/weekly Tournaments and Games that are made by admins or the players between them and there always espical rewards for winning those contests.

This server pop currently around 5-10 players so we looking for more players to get it high pop so I can start doing events and custom pvp/pve hunting missions.

If u interested in bringing your group friends or even come solo to hunt others u more than welcome to join our server : 81.19.211.105:2303

For more questions about anything our TS is : 82.96.64.78:1114 poke person name : Nightkity I'm the head admin in charge of our Dayz servers , but there also other admins that in charge other servers but I'm sure they will be able to assist you.

Edited by Darkity