Sign in to follow this  
8ates

The Social Experiment... FAIL! But revenge is sweet!

Great shot! He didn't stand a chance!

Cheers man!

Having watched both perspectives was awesome.  Great job on the flank... a little surprised he sat and waited in the same spot.. not the smartest idea!

• Like 2

Having watched both perspectives was awesome.  Great job on the flank... a little surprised he sat and waited in the same spot.. not the smartest idea!

I know! I thought i'd lost him, but was pretty surprised when i found he hadn't moved lol 

Hope to run into the bunch of you this weekend... do you have a specific time you go on usually?  

Edited by cuwe

Just 1 hint :
Next time don't shoot on beggining.
And if you wanna continue with this experiment,do it on the coast near Berezino[solnicniy or Factory above it should do the thing]cause thats were all spawns are[not all,but most of them].
And never shoot,let people do their thing,if they shoot your friend,thats when you jump in!

Just 1 hint :

Next time don't shoot on beggining.

And if you wanna continue with this experiment,do it on the coast near Berezino[solnicniy or Factory above it should do the thing]cause thats were all spawns are[not all,but most of them].

And never shoot,let people do their thing,if they shoot your friend,thats when you jump in!

We didn't actually plan to do this, we came up with the idea on the fly when we found out Thomas was nearby :P