Sign in to follow this  
Happy-

So Loads of motorcycle helmets..but where's all the Bike wrecks?

So exaktly like the post says. been bugging me for quite some time. now  there's load and loads of motorcycle helmets. you can find them basically anywhere. but where is all the bike wrecks? i mean they seem to have added more burnt out cars and simply wrecked cars since the beginning and thats great makes it feel more realistic. 

but where's the bike wrecks? i cant recall seeing a singel motorcycle anywhere in any shape or form. so whats up with all the helmets? where they handed out to the population at some point because the goverment wanted to help prevent random head injuries? or did some weird fashion trend start where the "cool" thing was to walk around with a motorcycle helmet`?

its great that their in the game and all but a game shooting for being "realistic" i feel that its kinda odd having them in the game but with no wrecks to go along with them to show people had them for a reason.

so what i am i saying? i guess that i would like to see some motorcycle wrecks !

Edited by Happy-

russians wear motorcycle helmets when they drive

done end of story

Edited by bioned
  • Like 2

I'm sure they'll implement motorcycle crashes in the future. But more than likely motorcycle helmets is a prelude to the motorcycle vehicle to be released way later on. Or the bicycle. :)