nullkid

Player "Login" is a skilogger

This guy shot at me from inside of a building, misses both times, I hit him in torso with Winchester and he runs into the back room and logs off. ><

I stalked the list of servers to see if I could get vindication but the server list started bugging and I have to go to work.

Not sure if/where we should report abusers at, but if you see this guy, shoot him in the face.

I found the humor in it as well. I normally don't come straight to the forums to bitch about a player, but he shot first, I was already bleeding, didn't get the kill, AND wasted most of my Winchester ammo on zombies. Pffft.

He should change his name.

Hi i just bought the game because i love zombies =D. so am unaware how you logoff.

Is there no count down on log off simular to a mmo log off peroid say 20 seconds of inactivity so players cant abuse the system ? .

salgor been discussed many times,

too many bugs in the game which require discons at the moment

may well happen in the future

Currently as far as I know it's instant to abort and disconnect, but I heard if you're in shock from a shot or something that you go unconscious for five minutes if you disconnect.

Currently as far as I know it's instant to abort and disconnect' date=' but I heard if you're in shock from a shot or something that you go unconscious for five minutes if you disconnect.

[/quote']

Ha! I found someone randomly underneath a dock, he was just sitting there. I shot at him, he didn't move. I moved closer, and executed him in cold blood, then looted him :) He was probably trying to log off!

Currently as far as I know it's instant to abort and disconnect' date=' but I heard if you're in shock from a shot or something that you go unconscious for five minutes if you disconnect.

[/quote']

As I've understood it, you become unconscious when you log back in. And since people often start bleeding from getting shot they will probably die since they will lie unconscious for about 5 min while bleeding heavily.

It's going to kill the boards if every second post is someone extrapolating how a player logged out before they could kill them. There is so much anecdote/circumstantial "evidence" being used to try to blacklist players. I understand you're annoyed about a firefight being cut short, but seriously, either record it (and the guy getting in cover and then logging out isn't really a punishable offense) or don't bother posting this sort of stuff. You win some, you lose some, you hit some in the head, you hit some in the feet. The longer you play the game, the more you come to realize it's flaws. Also, Winchester ammo is the easiest to find in the entire game, so dont worry.

Yet again, I find myself agreeing with Mr 'Bandit Scum' Delicious. I loathe alt-f4'ers as much as the next man, but getting angry about them on the forums, or even in-game, does nothing to help.