CorleOwn

Banned from Dallas 22 server

Hello,

My friends [47.Miller]Darkragnar , [47.Miller]Ezekiel and I [47.Miller]Corleown were banned yesterday from Dallas 22 following a raid on the admins camp. Could this be looked into?

Thanks,

[47.Miller]CorleOwn

Just a tip on this, its a very good idea to have at least one person in your group recording at all times.

I record our entire sessions of DayZ (Mainly for the good bits, but partially incase we need evidence), it normally amounts to 200-400gb files but it can be deleted after clipping it up.

We raided an admin camp earlier today and I got the entire thing on video, as well as the admin logging in, realising their camp was gone and instantly restarting the server to try and get it back.

Without the kind of evidence above these threads just turn into a word against word fight, and even if they need to admit they were wrong and unban you, the chances are their camp is already long gone anyway.

You weren't banned for killing the admin.

You werent banned for looting an entire camp.

You werent banned for destroying a base including vehicles and tents.

You were banned for disconnecting during a firefight when we had you and your clanmates surrounded on the coast and it wasn't until after you guys took multiple shots and were bleeding did you decide to disconnect.

Please find another server as cowardly acts such as disconnecting during pvp is 100% not tolerated on my server and is a bannable offense.

It's written in the motd and displayed every so many minutes.

You were banned for disconnecting during a firefight when we had you and your clanmates surrounded on the coast and it wasn't until after you guys took multiple shots and were bleeding did you decide to disconnect.

Please find another server as cowardly acts such as disconnecting during pvp is 100% not tolerated on my server and is a bannable offense.

Do you have any proof of this accusation? I ask because 40 mins after my friends destroyed your camp and vehicles and killed you who they met on the coast by Berezino I believe while they were trying to link back up with me because I died up at the camp. We logged off of your server 15-20 minutes after killing you to join our regularly frequented server which was having host issues. You were the only one on the coast and you died in a fight. Please show me your evidence of this pvp disconnecting accusation.

Thanks.

how long after the camp raid were you banned? It was like 30 minutes plus right? You were banned because your entire group disconnected after people started shooting you from the woods. Next time you want to play disconnect games do so before you get into a firefight, or expect other admins to ban you as well from their servers.

people like this never fraps as it will show they are disconnecting right as they start getting shot at.

dallas 22 runs a very tight server and even legit server restarts are frown upon... however the game is still in alpha and there are just times you dont have a choice.

Think it is up to the Admin to bring forward the evidences and end the matter as it is his responsibility....

If the players did D/C then its there own fault they got banned and should think twice next time...

how long after the camp raid were you banned? It was like 30 minutes plus right? You were banned because your entire group disconnected after people started shooting you from the woods. Next time you want to play disconnect games do so before you get into a firefight' date=' or expect other admins to ban you as well from their servers.

[hr']

people like this never fraps as it will show they are disconnecting right as they start getting shot at.

dallas 22 runs a very tight server and even legit server restarts are frown upon... however the game is still in alpha and there are just times you dont have a choice.

Our group is one of the few that NEVER disconnect during firefights. Also... we disconnected south of Berizino near the catwalk and that other building at the very bottom in the open field. We weren't in some forest. Must have been another group. Tell me what kinds of camo the group had on and their numbers and we can tell you if that was us or not. We switched to our other server that just came back online. We saw no one in the area.

Sorry that you guys couldn't get revenge for your camp getting destroyed. Dallas 22 was our main server before we changed and was then designated as our fallback server.

1. I don't have the hard drive space to fraps. I usually livestream.

2. I don't livestream Day Z because I just don't stream it. Sorry that didn't work out. Whenever I go onto Dallas 22 from now on if i get unbanned I will make sure to stream it so I can get proof I don't D/C.

I think its kind of ridiculous that you can ban an entire group of regulars on blind faith from your buddies.

how long after the camp raid were you banned? It was like 30 minutes plus right? You were banned because your entire group disconnected after people started shooting you from the woods. Next time you want to play disconnect games do so before you get into a firefight' date=' or expect other admins to ban you as well from their servers.

[hr']

Here are the facts child:

1:We were attracted to the admins camp because they thought it wise to fire off with two machine guns an M249 and an Mk48 mod 0 both of which are loud and out of place when traveling through woods looking for vehicle stashes and camps.

2: My 2 remaining friends at the camp (I died in the firefight) destroyed their vehicles and took what guns they wanted and destroyed the rest, driving over their 40+ tents stacked inside of each other there by rustling their jimmies even more.

3: I spawned at Electro I started running east to Berezino and my two friends left at the camp started running to Berezino to link up with me again.

4: My two friends reached Berezino 10 minutes before I did and came under fire from a single person which was Lefty, he was swiftly shot dead by them.

5: 15 minutes later we received a message saying our regular server was back up and working from earlier host issues, so we proceeded to meet up at the docks in Berezino and logged out with no one in the area shooting at us and no one we ourselves were shooting at.

6: (and this is just a guess) Admins returned to see their camp destroyed instead of just looted and no vehicles left, Jimmies got rustled and they decided to ban with no proof of any pvp disconnecting, and as i understand it its not me or my friends who have to prove our innocence its the admins who must provide proof to this to legitimately hold up this ban else risk blacklisting due to admin abuse.

Thank you

The 47 miller group plays on my server regularly I have yet to have one DC on me during pvp. I have died to them and killed them more time's than I can count they have no 1 time ever dc'ed from my server to avoid death.

Just putting that out there.....

I was kicked off Dallas 22 for high ping. The message said I had a 475 ping, which I'm preety sure is BS. I kept that in mind and now I never play on that server. Maybe you should do the same to. There are a hundred of DayZ servers out there.

And where is your proof? Cause if you dont have any, it just says your banning for personal reasons, as you have ZERO proof they DCed. I dont care if it is in your motd or on a damn Campbell soup can label.

Post the proof.

lol sounds like server admins are making shit up or elce they would have submit the logs alredy

LOL @ "elce"

And where is your proof? Cause if you dont have any' date=' it just says your banning for personal reasons, as you have ZERO proof they DCed. I dont care if it is in your motd or on a damn Campbell soup can label.

Post the proof.

[/quote']

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I need to post as proof and what I don't? I admin my server the way I want to following the rules and if you don't like it, go fuck yourself.

I was kicked off Dallas 22 for high ping. The message said I had a 475 ping' date=' which I'm preety sure is BS. I kept that in mind and now I never play on that server. Maybe you should do the same to. There are a hundred of DayZ servers out there.

[/quote']

High ping has nothing to do with an admin kicking you off. There is a server side setting set to 300 and if you happen to be lagging (as there are lag hacks), you will be kicked. This is nothing personal.

The server has a public teamspeak that we play on called lizard lounge. At the time, we had 5 players hunting you guys down. Three players were coming from the north and two from the south. I am the only admin in the group, as the other players are regulars on the server.

We closed in on your position at the factory north of berezino. I will contact the 4 other individuals to confirm this story and post on here.

Just asking' date=' do you have proof to give if a Dev asks?

[/quote']

Go fuck yourself buddy. Want to get loud, get loud. Take your forum moderator privilege and shove it up your ass.

Sick of QQers coming on here and jumping on administrators claiming admin abuse. It's not even worth all this fucking trouble. Dealing with the hackers, server bombers, pvp disconnectors, ghosters, etc.

Its cool if you got no proof.

Just gives people on here an idea of how your server works, how the admins work, and the overall quality of your server.

Asking questions like, should I play here, seeing as they ban for no reason and are not responsible about their banning procedures to cover themselves in case a dev asks for proof? Is there stability in my fun if I remain here and come across a camp that may or may not be the admins?

Will I be banned for no reason? Or be banned for running the coast looking for food? Is the admin a mistempered individual?

You dont think about questions that your actions raise when running the server like you do, and I hope other server hosts are more smart and responsible then you are in the method they run their servers.

Just because you dont think the Dev team isnt watching or reading anything, doesnt mean you can go breaking rules or making up your own. Guidelines were given, as a fellow server admin MYSELF, I think about all these things. If there is a dire need for a ban (Hacker, racial, ya know, the stuff in the rules that warrant a real ban) I make sure to get proof to cover my ass incase the Devs come knocking.

Maybe take some lessons from the good admins around, might keep your server and its population longer.

How come the admins of the server are requried to get proof but the players who got banned doesn't?

If Rocket has rules like this why can't he add if people disconnect and what not in the logs? if the people disconnect and then get banned it's obvious that they disconnected during the firefight.

Same thing with people getting killed? I mean he obviously have logs of people getting banned and kicked etc, but no disconnecting, going back in etc.

This is words against words, and what if the case is that they disconnected should they be unbanned anyways? what about hackers? I doubt admins sit and record their gameplay constantly.

You cant expect every player to record all their game play, cause banning can be unexpected, as you can see.

But when an admin says "Yeah, I am gonna ban this dude" He cant simply gather evidence? A log? A video? Slap the function keys to record?

He signed up for this server deal. He didnt have a right to open this server, it was a choice and a privilege, knowing full well what was ahead of him as a responsible host. If he doesnt like it, he can close it, not like we are hurting for servers right now.

Being ethical and responsible are what make a good admin.

I was witness to the events and can testify on the behalf of Lefty and the Admins that run Dallas 22.

I am a regular on Dallas 22, it is pretty much the only place I play. I go by the name NFC Angel -ll-. I am a 12 year member of an online gaming community called No Fear Gaming. We currently provide a public teamspeak for the players of Dallas 22. At the time all of this took place there was about 7 of us in the teamspeak that witnessed and participated in the events that led to the banning of the 37.miller guys and their friend that went by the name dontmindme.

I Flipped my ATV near cherno, a regular and a member of our gaming community named Los7 -ll- came to try and help me flip it up right, but it exploded lol. After that lost headed back to where we had established a base in the tractor, and upon arriving was shot at by the members of 37.miller. Everyone was away from base at that time, so we all started to head back to base. lost and Kranoes(another regular) along with lefty made their way back to base first, and got into a firefight. Lefty and Kranoes were both killed, but before lefty got killed he lit up one of the 37.miller boys with a LMG, and before he could kill him the brat disconnected. Disco #1

After that there was no one at the base, so everyone was still scrambling to make it back to the area to defend our loot. after a couple of people died and made the run back to base, we finally ran into the 37.miller kids again. this time we had them cornered. We had Ferran, with an L85 to the north along with Oats, me to the north west, and lefty and kranoes to the south, literally boxing them in at the industrial district of Berazino. Ferran had eyes on, and lit up 2 of the 3 guys, 4 hits on one and 3 on another. So instead of turning around and fighting, all three of you disconnected like a bunch of cowards with your tails between your legs. Disco #2 3 and 4

You raided our camp - nice job, it was hidden very well.

You destroyed our loot- shitty, but that is the name of the game.

You blew up the vehicles - Your morons, you should have kept them.

You did not get banned for anything other than being cowardly children who disconnected in a firefight, instead of standing up and taking your licks like men.

It says in the server message every 10 minutes that if you disconnect during a firefight, you will get banned. This is in accordance and allowed by rocket, as disconnecting is an exploit of the game to avoid death.

Furthermore, you are in no way shape or form regulars on Dallas 22. We have a group of 15 or so players that are constantly on the server. I have never seen you guys at all except for the last 2 days. I am on the game at random times, and I know who frequents our server, since I have made Dallas 22 my home.

Lefty and the other admins on Dallas 22, take their role as Admins very seriously, and try and safeguard the players on Dallas 22 from Hackers exploiters, ghosters and such. They govern the players Fairly, and without bias. I am older now, and I do not tend to hang around with punk kids who troll and get their kicks off of being assholes. Lefty and the group he is with, are all Level headed mature gamers who take the game seriously, and try to keep the server held to those standards.

So in closing, If you come to Dallas 22 and get into a firefight, do not disconnect until you or your adversary is dead, otherwise it will result in a ban.

P.S.

I do not understand the reason the moderator has banned lefty from the forums, there was no warning of misconduct. He alone pays for a server that perpetuates the livelihood of this mod, creating a safe and fair environment for like-minded players to play and enjoy the game. I am requesting on the behalf of lefty for another moderator, who is not bias, to review this thread and give ample reason as to the banning of a server admin who has up until now, had no reports of misconduct or foul play. Again, you are not a dev, you are a moderator curgon. You ask for proof, which is not in your authority to ask for, then you ban the admin because he tells you what he thinks. If this is the way the Dayz mods and Devs treat the admins who keep this game safeguarded from hackers and exploiters, then this game is doomed. You sir, have abused your powers as a moderator, and the proof is already posted in this thread.

I play on this server religiously. These guys are solid, fair admins. One of the few servers ive favorited. Ive looted their bases, killed them countless times, ive never had one freaking issue. Even ended up befriending them cause of how impressed i was compared to so many servers out there. If you had known what these guys have went thru in the last two weeks, with an enormous influx of exploiters, hackers, dcers, and various other fun stuff you may be singing a different tune.

It's a daily occurrence to see teleporters, nukers, esp hackers, & scripters that find all vehicles and tents. Cant even have a vehicle these days cause no matter where it is, it will get found within a few hours. They've lost 20+ of their vehicles and I think 4 or so of their main bases, all the while NOT restarting their server to cheat their stuff back, or unfairly kick/ban, liek so many other poorly ran server. They suck it up as part of the fun and move on. Instead you feed into the first accusation thrown at them and start helpin the community break out the pitchforks, with no proof to boot?

With admins dealing with this on a fairly constant basis, a dev asking for proof for something that is bannable, and should be a hellova lot higher on the todo list to prevent in the first place to stop for in this mod is insulting to good admins that are working their tails off to put forth a great environment. If dallas 22 goes down cause of this, im done. Im already near the end of my rope with the hacking and cheating as it is. TY for the awesome mod. I love it, but so much negativity and lack of respect being thrown around at all levels.

They accused Lefty of banning them for this and that. It is on the accusers shoulders to provide burden of proof. Devs have said this themselves in this section of the forums, and I've read it time and time again. Why the sudden change of policy? You need a more structured reporting policy and submittal forums or something, because things seems to be judged by assumption. Someone accuses, must have proof. Defending side can provide counter proof, then you can judge impartially and unbiased, in an informed and adult manner. The way you are handling it right now, is non of the above, all the while on a public forum?

You guys should show a little support for what these admins have been going thru trying to support this mod, and if you are oblivious to what they are facing, maybe it's time you looked into it, cause it's a freaking warzone in DayZ atm, and you set that table for them. It's players vs admins with all the admins backed into a corner feeling like the zeds being hunted, all the while trying to find the thousands of hackers, scripters, dcers ect ect. It is a no win situation for server owners. Need some more legit server owners to jump on this thread and tell you what is what. Ask them. Take a poll. Bet there isnt one that doesnt feel overly stressed trying to host a Day server right now.

Your words "If he doesnt like it, he can close it, not like we are hurting for servers right now." shows what level of respect you have for them in the first place, and it sucks.

LEFTY WROTE

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I need to post as proof and what I don't? I admin my server the way I want to following the rules and if you don't like it, go fuck yourself.

Not away to conduct yourself to a Mod on the forum when all Curgon asked >

And where is your proof? Cause if you dont have any, it just says your banning for personal reasons, as you have ZERO proof they DCed. I dont care if it is in your motd or on a damn Campbell soup can label.

Post the proof.

Lefty then WROTE>

Go fuck yourself buddy. Want to get loud, get loud. Take your forum moderator privilege and shove it up your ass.

This is a Blatent Abusive attack on a forum moderator and is plain to see.

And you wonder why your Admin (Lefty) was Banned..

No proof has been brought to justify the banning of the OP.. What has been posted by NFC Angel-II- and Pickerd although commendable towards their Admin still does not class as proof..

The simple fact is Lefty, you should have ignored this thread.

You are going to get trolled hard because of your response.

The #1 rule of thumb for DayZ: The moderators and Playerbase hate admins. Even if you had proof, you'd still get shit.

The Devs...they don't much care either.

We're pretty much alone out here.

Better luck next time brother.

The simple fact is Lefty' date=' you should have ignored this thread.

The #1 rule of thumb for DayZ: The moderators and Playerbase hate admins. Even if you had proof, you'd still get shit.

[/quote']

Admins should go on strike. They are the infrastructure and the money behind the mod atm and they are getting abused so bad it's not even funny. Lefty's response is understandable. He has been pushed way too far, and Ive never seen that in a game ever.

The simple fact is Lefty' date=' you should have ignored this thread.

[/quote']

Admins should go on strike. They are the infrastructure and the money behind the mod atm and they are getting abused so bad it's not even funny. Lefty's response is understandable. He has been pushed way too far, and Ive never seen that in a game ever.

Yeah. Admins are getting shit on, and they're the ones paying for these ungrateful dc'ing fucks to play.

Curgon said that people are breaking down the doors to be admins. Okay, fair enough. But when they become admins, they get shit on by the community....pretty soon you're not going to have anyone willing to pay to keep this mod online.

The door swings both ways DayZ community/devs. Keep that in mind.